Withdrawn Names

Hello, there.

I would like to know if there is a chance for contestants to have a “Withdrawn Entries” tab in contests (or below the entries) where we could keep track of the names that we chose to discard in order to make room for more. That is because there are contest where you are “on right track” and send a lot of names but then hit the max and have to make room for more ideas, and still want to keep track of discarded names (domain availability and to re-visit old ideas).

Does this make sense to you?

@Dan, what do you think?

I believe that even your discarded names are still available to see when you download your entries.

But we couldn’t check availability… (Contests where client “don’t like the name” but buys it)

1 Like

If you go to your My Contest page…there is a button where you can download all your entries, and your active and withdrawn entries are all there.

@hollygirl Yes, I have done it before, thank you. But the purpose of what I’m asking for is the easiness of checking registered domains when already withdrawn, and to improve the tracking of deleted entries.