Winning Domain becoming a fruition - Full Website Created!

@Cabotco - I am a NH girl, born and raised in Manchester (Manchestah). Or Manchvegas. Left long ago, but still my home town. LOL.

2 Likes

Wow just found out about few more of my names that have active websites (SeriousPaper.com, Homacer.com Sygnific.com(P.s the website is so cool it made me fall in love with the name again) Home-ikon.com pivotalpeak.com Sygnificare.com NestViu.com Munaroc.com(Stylish women watch brand) Harvestive.com EquippedRentals.com homesphere.co.uk …Thank you soo much for this thread seeing these websites gives me joy …like wow i actually thought of names for these great brands

11 Likes

WOW! WHAYASAY about that?! :wink: I say, That’s Impressive! Pat yourself on the back @WHAYASAY, that list is definitely impressive and worth the recognition! I’m so happy to see everyone else feel the excitement that I did and still do, when seeing my creations in a full functioning page on the web! You should be proud! WE should be proud! Just, Awesome!!! Congrats!

6 Likes

Wow, this is nice! Just checked my first and only winning entry so far and it’s so nice to view the actual website and branded products- even it’s work in progress( just 2 articles for sale for now, both plain simple, one in 3 colours; quite bad photos and just a few sentences as content) . It’s triqwear.com and it’s nice to see someone wearing a tshirt with the name you comed up with printed on. I will definitely check it in few months time.

5 Likes

Very cool! I like the name too, Triqwear.

2 Likes

To be honest, I didn’t like the name at all till I saw the website (not even after I won the contest) :)) I comed up with the name in a hurry, I just wanted to enter that contest too that day. I read the brief - it said something about street wear. I opened google - street in different languages - checked multiple options on .com and this was available. ‘‘Triq’’ it’s maltese for ‘‘street’’ :)) And when you think that we spend so much time trying to be ‘‘creative’’. Sometimes childish solutions pay :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just found one of mine tonight and I love their concept and am proud got them a name that fits. Congrats. Check out Mumbli.com . Here’s to more.

10 Likes

Thank is just the coolest name and a great fit for that company!
Congratulations!

5 Likes

Here’s one of mine:

9 Likes

What a fun tread! I haven’t won so many times (yet) but i have to favorites up and running! My first win: https://www.econq.com/ and my last: https://www.matchandcover.com/ they both seem to be doing great and that feels great! Keep on sharing guys!

8 Likes

And I have had so many wins that I cannot list them all. This happened before I came here. But I am most pleased that the law of karma is working. Many domains that I offered in contests and were registered by third parties were released and I was able to register them for myself.

6 Likes

Here’s one of my most recent creations: About ~ Door Drop Laundry

I feel like a “Proud Mama” :blush:

13 Likes

I always check for that and I’ve found many of them doing good business. This one is from Property dealings and investment. My winning entry was - LandQuire, love to see a proper business working flourishing there.

11 Likes

Love that name, alwritey!! It’s cute,fun and to the point!!

3 Likes

Thank you, Miss Laura - Good to “see” you again - Missed you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I found one too! I’ve never looked them up before. So much fun to see

13 Likes

This is such a great thread! Keep them coming!

3 Likes

Here’s another one of mine! Awe, I never saw this one before!

11 Likes

AWE! And another one!

9 Likes

Here’s one from a while back…https://www.cuddlestreet.com/about

15 Likes