Winning Domain becoming a fruition - Full Website Created!

Unsure of others, but please share your stories and excitement! I have looked up a few of my winning domains here and there, to no success in finding them as fully registered with an attached website. Until now! I have found two of my winnings to be actual full functioning websites and it is so super cool to find :heart_eyes: One is “ThisGlassHouse.com” named for custom window treatments. They used this site as well for the logo. I came across this website, Squadhelp, as a side gig and for fun. Yet, to my surprise I seem to have become decent at naming over the past two years, but I’m fully addicted, i’ll admit it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Just so super cool and rewarding ( besides payment earnings of course) to see someone who has loved your name enough to purchase and now develop an entire website! Congrats to all those to see your creations while surfing the web. Extremely rewarding to a newbie namer! Press On and Stay Creative Ya’ll! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Awesome @Alphaomega808. Recently, I had a CH contact me from 2 years ago. He wanted to show me his site and tell me how much his business had grown. He thanked me again for the small role I played. I was really surprised that he came back to SH just to tell me that. It made me proud! He did NOT use the exact domain I gave him, but the name was the same. It was so nice and a real boost to hear from him. One of my other favorites is my name WishesKept.com. They have a super cool service and I just loved that they chose my name. I don’t go looking for mine much… but I did on this one.

10 Likes

I enjoy looking for sites developed from my winning entries, too. I’ve found several, but GreetAndGather.com is my favorite, with a beautiful logo they sourced here at Squadhelp, too. Congratulations on seeing the end result of your creativity! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Very proud of Enchantibis .com The website actually sells merchandise like, t-shirts etc. with my name on them. So rewarding and cool!!

8 Likes

I always look and found one facebook page, I cannot wait for my youtube channel one…I squealed when I got that one, wanted it so badly.For what its worth, I recently chatted with someone from a small marketing firm. She told me they wait at least six months before publishing their work, because it often times at least that long for a company or all their birds to be up in the air.

6 Likes

I have had fun watching Brick & Barn Realty in Southern NH – they have a really slick website. It was my 3rd or 4th win. Their business is in an old brick barn so my name was a “no- brainer”… Since I only live 50 minutes away I may have to take a drive by someday and pop in to visit!

9 Likes

Vegangirl–Love the name Enchantibis.com-- I will have to check out that site!

5 Likes

So sweet of you to say! Thanks @cabotco!!

4 Likes

yea also checked up on two of my past winnings moodygoat.com & TheHealthVantage.com …and they are actually doing great …i especially love the moody goat site and logo(Also gotten on SH) really proud of us creatives … Y’all Great!!!

8 Likes

This is a great thread! We’re excited to see what else you can find :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am still waiting to see if my favourite win is ever going to be used (looking at you, @grant :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

So Awesome @Commulinks! I have looked up your name/website and that is an awesome name and perfect for their site. Just so rewarding to see your creativity become the brand for a company. Just too cool.

4 Likes

I enjoy hunting my winnings down via the web as well. It feels awesome to be a part of the full functioning website. Congratulations to finding yourself across the world wide web. Greet & Gather for a Subscription Box, very clever! :nerd:

5 Likes

Even cooler! Seeing someone wearing something with your created name on it?!
Just, AWESOME!
Big Congrats!

4 Likes

@WHAYASAY - MoodyGoat?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Brilliant! Love the fun name for the kids! Definitely a memorable name.

5 Likes

@Cabotco You need to do a drive by for sure! Named a business in your local backyard!

4 Likes

@Slogana - Thanks for sharing the time lapse from winning to a full website. That only makes sense. Congrats on a youtube channel! So super cool! I am just so so happy for all you creatives to SEE your brilliance in full effect! :fireworks:

6 Likes

I named a sleep aid product way back and now you can find it on the shelves of Amazon.com!

And another early win was IntellicoreConsulting. The webpage is very professional and sleek
http://intellicoreconsulting.com

7 Likes

@LauraE On the shelves of Amazon?! No biggie! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: IMPRESSIVE!

6 Likes

I am loving this thread. Thanks to everyone for sharing. It is very inspirational!!!

6 Likes