Wholesale area down?

Can see names in the wholesale area but after clicking prices shown are all for end users. Anyone managed to purchase from wholesale area today?

3 Likes

I noticed that too. 10000000 Characters

2 Likes

Yes earlier like 10 hours ago. It was fine

3 Likes

I rechecked again, found out what it really is @grant all those wholesale domains that are set below a certain price (below $5?) cannot be purchased at wholesale prices, please fix it.

@fxpreneur @Porti @Kasinsky You’re probably eyeing on the same 2 names I’m looking at, but since I’m never fast enough feel free to do a “drop-catch-racing” among yourselves once it’s fixed :grin:

3 Likes

@qtnames :zipper_mouth_face: :laughing: Hmmmm… maybe?

1 Like

It’s been many days since and it’s still not fixed, and I’m getting tired seeing the responses from that blue button. @fxpreneur @Porti @Kasinsky need you to send your complaints to the dreaded blue button as well so hopefully they’ll actually do something about it.

2 Likes

I just checked it few days ago, but havent report it yet. Those names are actually names which i bought from another seller, i already paid , and already accept the listing transfer, but dont know why they still there. i will blue button it now.

1 Like