Whoever (blank) would be a great Domainer! Just for fun, I'll get it started

Whoever named The Flintstones and it’s characters would be a domaining legend!

5 Likes

George Eastman, founder of Kodak, also named the company himself. It’s a fun story of just playing with letters…like we do every day. He would have been a great domainer!

5 Likes

Id play, but totally blocking out on this one. All I got is the guy that wrote winken blinken and nod.

6 Likes

Imagine if Steven King were a domainer. LOL! Boy, those would be some creepy names!

10 Likes

Clinks, as someone that shares a birthday and also a love of writing and especially the horror/mystery/make you think genres with Stephen King, I can say that I agree. But, I really wish he would, because his understanding of a lot of things … not just the creepy and psychological is phenomenal. However, that’s why I got into this and I think he would too.

By the way, happy early birthday to the King of the creepy – Tomorrow is our birthdays.

As for my contribution, I think that people that come up with names for some of the movies/tv shows out there would be great domainers and adding onto clinks idea, so would authors and collaborative storywriters (aka RPers (text based roleplayers)) because they tend to be wordsmiths in their own rights – although as I’ve found out we (because I also fall into these areas) tend to be a bit outside of the box with ideas and formulations of what would be good – so it’s a mixed bag sometimes.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!!!

Totally agree about writers and authors. Especially cartoonists, they’ve been doing this for a long time.

2 Likes

Nice! That’s a good one.

3 Likes

Cool, I’m going to go look him up now. Thanks!

3 Likes

Santas little helper.

3 Likes

I was thinking of JRR Tolkien. He was so imaginative and poetic. I think he could be good at all aspects of domaining

4 Likes