White Label Domain Marketplace

@SmartWebby As Ablebrands explained- you need to be an approved logo designer in order to upload logos. To my understanding only logos done with vectors using Adobe Illustrator can be accepted. You can try to apply if that’s relevant for you. Unfortunately for many (me included) it isn’t relevant so I hope that in the future SH will consider letting users upload their own logos without specific requirements.

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying that. So it is a white label software that lacks full control for the user is what I am reading. How would what I putup in my marketplace have anything to do with SH if it is truly white label?? And FYI I have 20 years design experience, is that enough?? :wink:

3 Likes

Probably enough. :wink: It sounds like you can easily upload your own logos:

You don’t have to convince me that not letting users upload their own logos is far from ideal. I think it’s probably because names with logos are supposed to be advertised and SH wants to keep a certain standard (Personally I’m satisfied with logos about 50% of the time which isn’t that bad). Perhaps SH could consider letting people upload their own logos freely, but have some quality control for users who want these domains to be advertised.

4 Likes

SH did kept the option open for sellers to upload their own logos on WL marketplace if SH receives significant request or feeback for the same.
Here is my request: I will be happy if SH allows sellers to upload their own logos.

3 Likes

I am having the same problem, for domains submitted and rejected by SH, they still remember the price I had requested. It seems to override the new price I am entering at the landing page.

Also the rejected domains do not seem to be included in the site’s categories, only those accepted by SH appear.

Surely as the concept is still in Beta there are many more bugs but it looks very promising as an idea.