Thank you to all those who have provided feedback on the White Label Marketplace during the Beta phase.Within the first few days of announcing this new feature, more than 50,000 domains have been added by sellers who received access to the Beta program. Our team is working round the clock to fix any reported issues, as well as add many more features based upon the feedback. Here is a quick update on the new features as well as reported issues:
Recently Added Features
- You can now upload descriptions in bulk to the Marketplace.
- You can also make pricing updates in bulk. Simply upload a file with domain, price and description (optional) and if your domain was previously uploaded, this information will be uploaded.
- You can now enable or disable “Make Offer” on your domains
- You can add installment Terms, or disable installments on the domains.
- Our AI technology has begun learning, and you may start to see recommendations on your landing page as well as home page. Initially, these recommendations may not be very strong, but they will continue to get better over time, once the system receives more data from people visiting your Marketplace.
- Several users had reported that they could not update prices and descriptions for domains added to White Label Marketplace (if those names previously existed in the Marketplace). In some cases, the domain was resolving to the SH landing page. This has been resolved for any new domains added to the Marketplace. If you still have any names which are not working properly, please report to us via Blue button and we will get them resolved.
- There were pagination issues for large portfolio holders on the dashboard page. These issues have been resolved.
- The search feature was showing same domains when sorting by Relevance or Popularity. This has been corrected. The rankings will change over time, based upon the data collected from your Marketplace
- There were some issues in mobile (such as header appearing twice, and names not formatted correctly). These issues have been resolved.
- Some sellers had reported issues with the number of Syllables not being detected correctly. We have corrected our algorithm. In about 5% cases, this information may still not be accurate since it is determined by an algorithm.
- The domain landing page was showing Buy It Now price even if the domain was set to Make Offer. We have fixed this issue
Other Important Points:
- If you do not see a list of categories on your homepage, this is likely because your domains have not yet been classified. Please click on the domain name, and you will be able to assign categories to the name. This is important, because it helps our AI, as well as improves Search results in your portfolio. You can also take advantage of the Expert Classification service offered by approved creatives on the platform.
- Our system now automatically extracts the root words from your domains, so in most cases you will not need to assign them manually. However you may need to check that the root words are showing correctly because in some cases our algorithm may not detect root words. The root words are also important to improve the AI discovery of your names.
- If the uploaded Logo on your Marketplace header is too small, we recommend editing the Logo file and cropping any excess white space around it. This will make the Logo larger and more visible.
- We will soon be adding a new bulk update and bulk delete feature which will allow you to edit almost all aspects of your domains in bulk.
- We will be adding a site map to further improve the organic/ SEO discovery of your Marketplace as well as domains
- There is currently an issue with Sedo integration for the recently added domains. Our team is aware of this, and working on resolving the issue.
- We are considering some options to allow sellers to upload their own logos or visual elements for their domains. This might take some time, but we are aware that many sellers want this feature. Any logos added via this method will likely not be included in SH Advertising because of potential IP related risks with third party content.
- We will be adding the ability to add “Make Offer” in addition to the Buy It Now price. Currently the Make Offer Button replaces the Buy It Now option
Please continue to share your feedback about any issues or improvements in this thread, or via Blue button. We will continue to make updates based upon your ongoing feedback!