Wheres the protection?

@cre8r2 this is not a dig at you, congratulations on your first win , don’t let this put you off. I sure you can understand the frustration though. You say this was genuinely thought by you which I believe.
So again well done on your win it is a seriously good name, scary for us other creatives as we now have another contender on a par with seezall . :grinning:

Thank you Dan! I really appreciate your help.

Thank you Dem. I just spoke with SH and I was the first to post the name!!! So, Yes this is all very frustrating to read all the negativity. And I agree with Seez that maybe the names could be secured a bit better. Then perhaps, all of this negativity would not have everyone in a frenzy. Not feelin the love :cry:

1 Like

I too have felt the heartbreak. I’ve lost by an Apostrophe! lol

This was in no way a dig at you, I thought there was protection against similar names being submitted. In either case I shouldn’t have been able to sub my name as a variation if you had something that similar first or vice versa. Please go back and reread what I wrote in every post as I was not putting you down. And I would like to congratulate you on your first win,

Congrats, @CRE8R2 :blush: :clap:t3:

Thank You Seez. I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Thank you KreativeKim

1 Like

CRE, hon, we all get a bit wired up when stuff like this happens. This in no way was a dig to you and I am so sorry it overshadowed your first win. Congrats and go party it up dear, it was clearly a great name.
:sunflower:

1 Like

Thank you LorinsEggshells. Good Luck to you and to all. And congratulations to all Past Present and Future winners.

6 Likes

Congratulations CRE on your first win, and hopefully not the last one either!

4 Likes

And don’t forget when playing pool. So many times I’ve come so close with a bank shot and a name that almost squeaked by . Lately it has been so disappointing but I’m still here hacking away at it. Thanks Seezall.

2 Likes