What’s the first thing you will do when this is all over?

Everything is still calm with us. Self-isolation regime was announced for one week, and now the restrictions have been partially lifted. About a quarter of the population of our city (this is the regional center) wears masks, and in general people just try to leave their houses less often. According to official statistics, there are few patients, as well as those who died due to the virus. Thanks to our favorite - a five-year-old American Staffordshire terrier named Nord - we can walk around the area several times a day :slight_smile: For him it’s just a magical time - it warms up the spring sun, and the hosts are always happy to walk along the streets with him as long as possible) Since I a convinced homebody, I especially do not feel myself limited in anything. The main thing is that my family and children are doing well; we constantly communicate remotely, and for our newlywed daughters it is an ideal time to learn the art of home cooking and the skills of peaceful communication with their partners! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

What a beautiful picture you painted for us on your current situation and your family. I am so glad you and your family are safe. Thank you for sharing :blossom:
We lost our 13yr old Great Pyrenees a month ago so I miss walking with him but we live in an old part of town where there are many gardens, flowers, birds and interesting critters. Many will come up on our porch and it’s nice to just sit with some hot tea and watch them.
Stay well my friends
:chipmunk::rabbit2::fox_face::bird::cat2::dog2::butterfly::beetle:

15 Likes

I will be at the hospital. One of my kids needs heart “intervention” so… I guess that’s what I’m “looking for”, as soon as this thing ends. It sucks :frowning:

11 Likes

Porti sending you loads of positive energy. Hope all will go well. Wishing you strength!

9 Likes

Thanks @Fil :kissing_smiling_eyes:. Thank you so much

6 Likes

Sorry about that Porti. It shall be well. Sending love and prayers to you and your little one.

9 Likes

Thank you so very much @Soni :kissing:

4 Likes

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers @Porti

8 Likes

Aww thank you so much @vegangirl ! :kissing:

5 Likes

So sorry about that, hope in God and everything will be fine

6 Likes

Sending prayers that everything goes ok and your family will have better days soon.

7 Likes

Hi Porti, my son (who was 4 at the time) had open heart surgery 18 months ago. I remember the stress that I went through leading up to the surgery. He is now a happy and healthy little boy and I just wanted to hug our heart surgeon. If you ever need someone to chat to about the experience, feel free to reach out. I wish you and your child all the best x

14 Likes

Thank you @Odonata :slight_smile: 4…I can’t even imagine :frowning_face:
They are so freaking cute at that age! So happy to know he’s now perfectly well. I will , for sure, reach out to you when I have a date. Thank you and all the best to you and your little boy :kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you so much @BrandCamp , I appreciate it :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you @Muyi4Every . Hope you, your wife and baby are doing well :kissing_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Sending healing prayers to your little boy @Porti

8 Likes

Lots of prayers, love to you and your family.

5 Likes

Thank you so much @exceptionaldeb ! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you very much @Navap !:kissing_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

It’s never easy when a child goes into the hospital for surgery. A feeling of helplessness and the anxiety of putting your child’s life in someone else’s hands can be overwhelming.
I’ve unfortunately been in your position many times over the years with my son. It’s actually how I started here at squadhelp 5 years ago. My son was in the ICU after having another nuero surgery.
If you need to vent, I get it and I’m here if you need me
Will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

15 Likes