What is the reasoning behind non-guaranteed contests

I know they can cancel them if they say they dont find a name …but why ?, even if they dont find onethey want to use I think most would find a different direction they hadnt thought of , which enables them to find their own name

2 Likes

Jose, it’s what the market dictates.

1 Like

V, I guess it’s different on other sites too on how they do their contests. There is one that allows this same style, but there is another one that the Client pays up front and that’s that. Whether they choose a name or leave there will be a winner or 2 chosen by a different form. I think at least if a CH is requested to pay up front no matter what they “might” tend to be more honest and stick with the contest. Just my thoughts on it. :sunflower:

1 Like

We have looked into this in the past, and we intend to continue with the current refund policy for our Gold packages. We believe it is important to offer this as an option for higher priced packages. All businesses have different refund policies, and this is the one that aligns best with our business strategy.

To be honest, I like how Squad is running things the last few months better than any other name site. It just feels cleaner and flows smoother than other sites. Especially since this forum opened up.

2 Likes

it seems odd that they pay more to not pay us than if they went for the guaranteed option lol -oh well I suppose they know what they are doing

1 Like