What happened to the Contest Drop-down in my entries?

We used to be able to sort in My Entries by contest Type “Domain name”, “Tagline” etc…, but this is completely gone. @Grant, can you please add this back…

ahem…ahem… @Grant I feel so ignored…

@jackieheraty - Sorry I missed this.

I’ll speak to the team about it.

1 Like

I have a new laptop, and I noticed that when I enter one of my “favorite” names, it doesn’t auto-fill in the space the way they did previously.

Is it because of my new device, or has that feature been eliminated? :confused:

We used to have a feature that would suggest past entries, but we do not have that at this time. However, it has not been around for a while, so it may have been your laptop that was saving your field entries.

1 Like

Ahhh - OK, thanks, Grant. :thumbsup:

I liked that feature. It would sometimes remind you of entries that might work for a contest…but that you may have forgotten.It saves you from having to go hunting. Why was it discontinued?

2 Likes

[quote=“hollygirl, post:7, topic:2236”]
It would sometimes remind you of entries that might work for a contest…but that you may have forgotten.[/quote]
I know, right? - I absolutely loved that feature, Holly, but now I just go to “My Entries,” and enter a name, and my previous entries that contain similar words pops up.

1 Like

As we grew, the database of past submissions from most creatives become too large to be searched and pulled in real time.

1 Like