What are your 2 words for 2022?

There are a lot of 2s in 2022. What are your 2 words that you want to shape your 2022?

These are mine. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have lived most of my adult life with super high levels of stress and worry, even though some parts of my life are so extraordinarily wonderful. In 2022, I want to manifest these two things the most. If these two things are in place, then every little thing, gonna be all right.

I wish my two words for all of you, too. There are so many wonderful people here.

Happy 2022 to ALL.

(It’s SO WEIRD to say 2022! But hey, 2222 would be downright wild!)

14 Likes

My two words are Truth and Freedom. Wishing You All A Happy, Healthy And Prosperous New Year 2022! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Live Life.
Happy New Year!

9 Likes

Serenity, Win

In other word, Be Good

8 Likes

@Commulinks Happy New Year! As I read your post and neared the end, I somehow find myself hearing the late great Jimi Hendrix. lol
My favorite quote from him…“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace!”
My two words…Health and understanding…the world needs both now more than ever

7 Likes

I’ve come back to your post like 12 times now waiting to see everyone’s answers… I love them all so much. They’re all so unique to each person.

Hmm… Mine would have to be Authenticity and Recovery.

7 Likes

Changing my 2 words to Big,Win…not that the previous 2 are less important…but a Big Win needs too happen also.Here’s wishing you all the best in 2022!!

9 Likes

Live Now 20 characters

8 Likes

OK, so I’m going to cheat a bit and give two words x three. At the beginning of the pandemic lockdown in 2020, the wonderful wise woman who is the Chief Medical Officer for British Columbia (Canada), Dr. Bonnie Henry said “Be kind, be calm, be safe”. These words have been repeated many times here and have become something of a mantra for us all to follow. Said in 2020, but still valid going forward into 2022.

9 Likes

Considering the situation in this day and age, my two words will have to be Resilience and Hope! I hope 2022 will be a great year for all of us! Happy New Year!

9 Likes

Sanity & Sangria :woman_in_lotus_position: :tropical_drink:

Wishing you all a happy, healthy and stress-free year!

10 Likes

Did you you buy that domain, Cookie? You should!

7 Likes

Happy New year to everyone!!
My two words will be Miracles & Music
Best Wishes and my we learn to dance to our hearts drum beat more.

8 Likes

With so many to choose from, it’s hard to narrow it down to only two, but I think we could all use more Love & Laughter this year. :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

lovee :blush: 20 Characters

2 Likes