Welcome Rachel!

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce the addition of Rachel to the SH team. Rachel’s responsibilities include Customer support as well as working directly with our customers and creatives to improve the SH platform. You can find her on the discussion forum with user name: @RachelSH.

We appreciate all your ideas and feedback to improve our platform. Please include @RachelSH in any topics or questions that might require involvement from the Squadhelp’s team.

3 Likes

Hmm Ok Dan, @RachelSH you are welcome to the Big Family.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @RachelSH…get ready for some fun!!

2 Likes

Congrats @RachelSH and welcome aboard! I’m sure we’ll be keeping you plenty busy!

2 Likes

Hello @RachelSH and Welcome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome @RachelSH. Hoping she is chill and has a high tolerance to stress, otherwise I am sure her head will explode.

4 Likes

@RachelSH, Welcome to the ‘mad house’ :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome @RachelSH, hope you’re ready to do over 15thousand folks “DirtyLaundry”? Cos me I’ve got a lotta them. Oops! My Laundry just got dirty again. Can someone call me Rachel​:grinning::grinning::smiley::smiley::smiley:! Welcome!

2 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome!!! I am excited to hear from you all and appreciate your dedication to helping us improve the SquadHelp platform!! I will try my best to keep in touch, feel free to tag me in anything you feel the SH Team should see (@RachelSH). Thanks again! :blush: