Weird thing on contest briefs

Is anyone else seeing on a bunch of contests weird stuff like & amp and other strange things repeated over and over? Makes it hard to read the brief and make sense of it.

3 Likes

I’m seeing it too, it’s something messed up in the coding.

I thought there was something wrong with my computer. Hopefully SH will fix it soon.

2 Likes

I bluebuttoned, I’m sure they’ll fix it asap :slight_smile:

Yes! And on my iphone the site screen goes from <–> to <-------------------->. Makes everything all distorted. Lol

I’ve been getting a lot of &amp amp amp & amp, too. Thought it was my computer. :computer:

@grant…can you have the team check into this…it is happening in many contests…

Additional Details

&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;p&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;To replace our steakhouse name due to trademark,&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;nbsp; and first use rights.&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;nbsp;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;/p&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;p&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;Searching for a name that is able to be trademarked,&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;nbsp; and not subject to legal action regarding first use right.&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;nbsp;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;/p&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;p&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;/p&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;

here’s a link so they can figure it out…

2 Likes

Yeah…I was just going to blue button it…as this gibberish is coming up on lots of contests…and it makes it really hard to read the brief and figure out what they are saying!

2 Likes

I think we are just going to have to keep bluebuttoning it because I have and it’s still happening and there are other formatting issues going on as well. Like this started happening last night

and I don’t even know if it’s happening to anyone else. I BBed it last night too and it’s still doing it. I’m sure they’re trying to handle it, but may not hurt to report instances of each thing as we find them so they know what it’s doing, for who it is doing it, and how long it may be happening.

3 Likes

@Grant How soon do you feel these issues be resolved? It makes some briefs illegible and looks ugly.

1 Like