Website Upgrade

Am I missing something, or did the upgrade take away our ability to see if our submissions have been seen (but not rated) by the CH?

4 Likes

Where is the SH selected winners Page?

Big Green Smiley on the upgrade :blush:

1 Like

Yay! its back!! thanks Admin)

1 Like

Thank you all for your patience. We are still working on several fixes and will make sure that the new website has all the previous features plus much more. If you see anything missing or not working right, please let us know and we will get it fixed ASAP.

We are also working on improving the navigation and accessibility from mobile devices and tablets so that it is much more user friendly.

2 Likes

I cannot see the changes made to the contest brief. Thanks

The ā€œReport domain registrationā€ form is broken

1 Like

Yepā€¦I just needed to use it :frowning:
Wonā€™t let you enter any info or 'save; it.

I noticed that the ā€œMy Entriesā€ is missing. Where all our entries were listed by rating. Has it changed location or perhaps hasnā€™t made it back yet. Thanks

Never mindā€¦I just found it on the drop down menu under my user name.

Me either. I put in a request to admins. They say theyā€™ll get alert the team on it.

2 Likes
  • will alert the team. .20
1 Like

I canā€™t find the my entries link, I did the drop down box under my user name. It isnā€™t there. Any other suggestions? Thanks

On my computer it was located on the drop down menu under my username, but on my iPod I was unable to find it.

My contests won is not correct on my account pageā€¦missingā€¦May month dataā€¦, in my contest pageā€¦it is blank
Can not load my account page in android.

Couple things. On the entries tab it is pretty hard to use the little drop down arrow to check registration of an entry or delete an entry, etcā€¦ On the active contest page if you add the screener ā€œregistered domainsā€ it no longer indicates which of those contests you have entries in. On the winners page and the recent examples, the winning entry appears less ā€œname brand likeā€. I think itā€™s the font and black color. Kind of just looks like ā€œplain old textā€, versus your old style which was a little more ā€œgraphic likeā€ - might be better for your service offering ā€œPRā€ to adjust that. Thank you.

1 Like

I just noticed the like button on the winners page! Cool!

5 Likes

The graphic displayed beside the heading part of each contests reminds me a ā€˜Labā€™ā€¦ a chemical reaction / maybe a test tubeā€¦ sorry to putā€¦ but this is what I feel.

1 Like

Welcome back @Jose!!

1 Like

I agree with @Alex27, the updates look wonderful, though I find the ā€˜blueā€™ dated. My only complaint so far is when youā€™re on the submission page, and you click on the ā€˜brief tabā€™ to view it on the same page, it comes up as a popup, instead of being place on the same page.Itā€™s so much harder to correlate between the two. I hope I made sense here,

Also, I canā€™t delete the mad orange faces. (still better than the red though)

2 Likes