Website Upgrade

We will be updating the website with new UX as well as new features in the next few hours. The website will be temporarily unavailable as we complete this update. We will add another message here when the update is complete.

HA…I’m excited and nervous at the same time :grin:

1 Like

Winner split tab missing, wins under stats not showing up, … others

5 Likes

I don’t want to be a wet blanket…but I don’t like this. Sorry!

3 Likes

Maybe all my orange faces will turn green? You know, right, that green is the new orange?
:wink:

3 Likes

Seems Clunky (just my opinion as well) May I inquire what the UX upgrade was designed to enhance, then we can figure if its bugs as stated above few features seem to be missing

1 Like

unable to submit entries in the mobile accessories contest 6553 "Too long. Name should not exceed 0, yes, 0 characters.

3 Likes

Seems like more clicking is involved as in having to double click to open tabs to navigate before you could just click active contests and it would go right there, now you have to open the tab then select and option.

2 Likes

Am I the only one that doesn’t have access? It’s still under maintenance on my end.

I can’t access the rated entries link.

4 Likes

I can’t get to my activity feed. Am I crazy?

1 Like

Never mind. Just was lost without the bell!

2 Likes

I do like how the contestants tab appears now with the stats

1 Like

Noticed Seen by contest holder is no longer there as well that was a good feature

4 Likes

Header Takes more space …less space for details…
JMO

1 Like

Looks like Ive been released from jail

5 Likes

Needs getting used to. I was shocked at first because I didn’t know about the update. Now I’m starting to get used to it. A couple of problems I encountered so far:

• In the ‘Your Stats’ section there’s a glitch in the last line (‘not rated’). The text isn’t aligned.

• The ‘Points’ page and the ‘Activity Stream’ page are loading an incredible amount of information so I think you guys need to limit the amount of data. The pages are taking forever to load and scrolling is problematic as well. At least on my laptop.

Thanks for always trying to improve things. G’day!

Probably a glitch) But i hope not)

Clean, modern and minimalist design. Love it.

1 Like

Not a fan of this change, sorry. I’m on my iPhone and everything seems to be overlapping. It took me awhile to find my points, and it loads to slow. l like the way it was before, but I guess it’s just me. The only thing that works fine is the forum.

6 Likes