Website glitching

Has anyone had any problems with the site today? I’m having lots of issues with NDAs not loading, entry forms not appearing, etc. I reported it already but I just wondered if I was the only one. I haven’t been able to clear things up from my end, and believe me, I’ve tried.

3 Likes

Yes, I have Daisy. I reported it as well. I keep getting a javascript void message in when I click on submit entry or to sign the NDA. One thing also is the blue button doesn’t appear in the lower right hand side, but the bell does. Frustrating!

2 Likes

I’m sorry it’s happening to you, but I am so glad it’s not just me. I tried and tried to find something wrong on my desktop, but I finally tried on my son’s chromebook and it still won’t work. I can still access everything from my phone, but of course that limits the features I can use when submitting. Fingers crossed it’s fixed soon.
edited to add- It’s fixed! I really appreciate Squadhelp fixing this so quickly. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for reporting this. It should be resolved at this time. Please let us know if there are any continued problems.

Notifications won’t load for me today. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

@patmac yes, I asked and there is a system-wide issue they are working to fix.

TKS! It’s bback up again now.