Very Cool to see our name on TV promos Hammers & Heels

congratulations, I can’t imagine how excited you were.

3 Likes

Wow! I remember that contest…pretty cool.

That is awesome! I wanted to win that one so much because I watch all those shows all the time!

2 Likes

Yeah…I got couple of shortlistings or love its…(can’t remember if there were shortlistings then) so thought I had a chance…so was bummed at first when I didn’t win til I saw the name that won…and thought it was a great name!

2 Likes

I loved that name too and remember thinking how absolutely perfect it was when it won!

1 Like

You must be so proud and excited. Congratulations. I can only imagine.

1 Like

I meant to say I really love the name also.

1 Like

it wasnt me lolly, not sure which creative it was

1 Like

I was trying to remember myself. A blonde gal who hasn’t been naming lately who was a pretty good creative. Anyone?

1 Like

[quote=“Commulinks, post:3, topic:2796”]
…I watch all those shows all the time![/quote]
Is it gonna be on HGTV? - I hope so, 'cause I’m a HGTV junkie! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I thought it was… but I cannot find it. Maybe I am thinking of the wrong contest because I see references to it in google but those references don’t sound familiar.

[quote=“Commulinks, post:11, topic:2796”]
Maybe I am thinking of the wrong contest because I see references to it in google but those references don’t sound familiar.[/quote]
I definitely remember the contest and that cool name too, C-Links - Just can’t remember the Creative who submitted it - Kreative Kim, perhaps?

I vaguely recall that the ladies were from Texas, I believe. :wink:

1 Like

It was someone names Jaimed180

8 Likes

Yay! Thanks Jackie…now I don’t have to rack my little pea brain trying to remember!

2 Likes

Thanks Jackie I saw it not too long ago, and I made the post, then I decided to go back to find out who the creative was for props and couldn’t find it, I was beginning to think I was more batty than people think

1 Like

and hollys right I cant find it not even on hgtv site, hence the batty, but I swore I saw a promo

I wonder if they can use the name Hammers & Heels. There is a company by the same name here https://www.hammers-and-heels.com/ and with a Twitter account here https://twitter.com/hammersheels which was started back in July 2012.

I noticed that too, that there were several other companies using that name already.

There is a show listed, where the sisters do charity work under hammers and high heels, I bet that’s them