Upload your own Logos to WLM, Google Sheets Integration, plus more updates!

We have added several new features to the WLM recently and here is a quick recap:

1. Add Your Own Logos

You can now upload your own Logos to the White Label Marketplace. This feature was requested by many sellers, and we believe it will greatly improve the discovery experience for your domains. Simply click on “Add Logo” next to any domain, and you will see two options:

Please note that domains with your uploaded Logos are not included in Squadhelp Advertising. We also recommend following these Logo Guidelines while uploading your Logos.

2. Google Sheets Sync For Bulk Updates

Google Sheets sync feature offers a very efficient method to upload your domains in bulk as well as handle bulk updates for your existing domains. You can update almost every aspect of your domains such as:

• Changes Prices
  • Add Discounts
  • Add Installment Options
  • Add Descriptions, Keywords, Root Words
  • Remove Domains in Bulk

We will also be adding this feature to the Premium Domains in the near future. Here’s a quick video that explains this feature:

3. Colors and Backgrounds for your WLM

We now have several new options for you to add colors or background images to your WLM.

Thanks for your ongoing feedback. We plan to announce several more updates in the near future

10 Likes

@grant Awesome. Especially the ‘adding your own logos part’. You guys have been firing on all cylinders lately as far as I’m concerned and thanks for listening to feedback and implementing requests.

Quick question- you wrote “We also recommend following these Logo Guidelines while uploading your Logos”. So that’s only a recommendation? For example, can clipart be used in the WLM?

3 Likes

Thank you for this great update :heart:

2 Likes

@moretal
While the guidelines related to gradients and backgrounds are recommendations, the logo designs must be original and you must have full rights and ownership for all digital assets used in the Logo design.

1 Like

@grant Thanks. Gotcha. So no clip art. There’s one other matter that I wanted to request. It would be very helpful if the information or at least some information about leads will be available to sellers, even when the potential buyer communicates with SH as the intermediary and not directly with the seller. One of the greatest benefits of having your own markertplace is being able to control leads. Know who contacted you and have their contact info, be able to look for information about them based on the name/location/email/ip address and try to find out if they’re serious, if they’re well funded, if they have the domain registered in other extensions etc. Even while negotiating using SH, information about the potential buyer can help sellers negotiate better. Some other sites that offer landing pages give sellers info like the name of the person inquiring, country of origin and IP address and some also the email address. So please consider giving sellers information about White Label Marketplace leads even if the contact is made via SH. Thanks for the consideration.

4 Likes

@moretal Thanks for the feedback. I will certainly share this with our product team. We will likely not be able to share the customer’s personal information (if that info came in via SH platform) however we will look into sharing some meta data such as their country.

For the WLM, you also have the option to add your email and phone number so you can communicate directly with the end user.

1 Like

Some more clarification here would be nice.

You say this about uploading personal logos: “we believe it will greatly improve the discovery experience for your domains”. Whilst also saying: “Please note that domains with your uploaded Logos are not included in Squadhelp Advertising”.

So as much as I would like to upload my own logos, I have the feeling it will only decrease the discovery of my domains.

1 Like

@BrandsOpen

If you upload your own Logos to WLM, those names are not included in the Squadhelp Retargeting Ads. The same applies if you add a Visual Image to the domain in the WLM. Currently only SH created logos are included in Retargeting Ads in case of WLM. In future, we may offer additional options for Retargeting in case of Visual images as well.

Even though these names are not included in Squadhelp Advertising, adding a Logo (or a Visual Image) can improve the discovery of relevant domains when people are browsing your Marketplace Listings. So while the total number of visitors to your marketplace may not increase, more people are likely to find relevant names in your Marketplace.

For example, if someone is searching for a Clothing brand name and your Marketplace has 100s of listings, adding a Logo or a Visual image can greatly assist the buyer in discovering names that might be a good fit for Clothing brand. With plain text listings, the discovery is a bit more difficult because all names look similar.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Tell me, please. will a bulk Adding Lifestyle Image for Basic Plus domains be available? It is very inconvenient to manually handle hundreds of domains

@grant , so i really try to promote whole sh portfolio on my wlm.

1. I want a commission in case a visitor from my wlm purchase names on squadhelp instead. I read about referral ( contest referral, and domain referral, share the link and get $35 ), so something related to that.
  2. I want to be able to put my own names on top of my page ( landing page and also listing page, and on every of categories page, after a customer search something ie fashion, investment, consulting, etc, then my names which will show on first page.
    thank you

Please @grant make this come true :smiley:

2 Likes

these domains keep on the popular domain names for many days on my wlm, like never change, always these names, is there anyway can be update to other names

also i want my own domain names on top of my own listing, i already tried to setup featured on this link https://www.squadhelp.com/dashboard/seller/domains
but never work, my domain names never show up on top of my wlm

3 Likes

I don’t promote the entire marketplace names but I would also still like to be able to pick the names on the homepage. Maybe they are showing names that have the most hits instead of the featured names we want to display?? I would like to suggest SH have another two rows of names below these 8 with a title as “Featured Listings” that shows the top 8 featured listings and have a button under it with “All Featured Listings” that shows up all 50/100 of our selected featured listings. I guess the intention to implement this was there as we have an option to pick featured domains but they haven’t yet done it for some reason??

Additionally I don’t like the fact that categories are given such big boxes in the bottom part of the page. Why can’t they simply be a series of space saving links as Top Categories? after the featured listings set of domains is implemented. Page will look more sleek.

1 Like

Wait, are you saying that what you see on your WLM is someone else’s domains? That should NEVER happen, if so. It means something is wrong and you need to blue button.

1 Like

i choosed to promote the entire sh portfolio, but at the same time i want my names to be seen also, soooo i want to be able to put my own names on top of my wlm page ( landing page and also listing page, and on every categories page, after a customer search something like fashion, investment, consulting, etc, then my names which will show on first page.

able to change those popular names to my own names will be very good and really urgent
and when click view all names, then most of my domains will show on 1st page, 2nd page, 3rd page, as my wish, i have the ability to put any names which i like on 1st page etc.

2 Likes

i again tried to highlight some of my names by set feature on them, but still the names didnt show up first. Other names which show up first. @grant, could u please take a look on this thread. thank uuuu

1 Like

Two new issues with WLM:

The Newest Domains is definitely not working. Tried clearing cache and waiting a few days. I have added several dozen domains in the past 2 weeks but none are appearing.

Secondly, when a domain page is open the default instalments highlighted is the max (say 12) but the price per instalment shown under it is for 3 months. This will definitely create confusion and be a put-off to potential buyers.

@grant please check these two issues too.

1 Like

the popular names and newest not working. The same names which show up over and over, all the time. I choosed to promote the whole sh portfolio, but theres no way to put my own domains on top page ( landing page, view all domain page, and after customer search any keyword or any categories ). This not yet to be fixed. Its been 11 days since i posted about it. thank u
@grant

2 Likes

Hi @Grant, i hope u can make the search experience better for potential buyer, like when search for keyword trade on wlm, then the words which related to trade will be appear. I did several time search keywords which i got from standard listing analytic, but the result wasn’t good, so many domains not included in the result. Instead some domains which not related to that keyword which appeared.

Please dear Squadhelp fix this. thanks

I tried to search Fashion and Style on my wlm, fashion showed 77 results while style only 27 results, i think the word fashion and style connect to eachother, but style only show fewer result, there must be way to improve this search stuff.There should be an artificial intelligence for this so when people search for example THINK, then others word may appear which related to think, ie mind, brain, idea, creative, etc. or when people search house, then other related keywords such as land, home, space, garden will appear ( even without put them as root words )
Or please could we add more root keywords freely like 10 - 15 keywords. thank you

I wish we can add more root words, example domain is CapitalStrong, then the root words would be equity, gain, profit, invest, yield, growth, grow, finance, etc

or if domain is Stylo, then root words are fashion, modern, style, beauty, clothing, etc.

i also want to be able to add more possible uses on wlm, at least 5-7 possible uses. per domain.

Hi @grant , the featured option is not working on wlm, i tried to remove some of domains on landing page and change to different domains but it didnt work. The landing page still show the same domains. thanks

cc @grant

1 Like

does it work now? any update? i want to be able to choose domains on landing page, i already tried with feature and choosed number 1 but didnt work.

3 Likes

Yes featue is not working and domains in WLM front page do not change at all

4 Likes