Updates to Marketplace Dashboard

As some of you may have noticed, we have made a few changes to the Marketplace dashboard.

1. You can now see some additional stats/ metrics (such as Shortlist to View ratio). We will be adding additional metrics in the future as well.

2. You now have the ability to add discounts to domains - however this option is currently only available for domains that are set to renew within the next 4 months. If the domain is set to renew within the next 60 days, you will be able to set an even higher discount. Please note that the discounts will automatically reset every Monday - so the maximum duration you can set the discount is for 7 days at a time. However currently there is no limit on how many times you can add a discount to the same name.

3. If you see a “flame” icon next to the domain, it indicates that the domain is one of the highly popular names in our marketplace. The popularity is calculated based upon an algorithm that takes into account several signals that represent potential customer interest.

This all sounds great - thank you @grant for clarifying.

@Grant. I noticed the 'flame" just a few minute ago. Very cute.

Can I make a suggestion to the layout of the chart? Move the “Renewal Date” column 2 spaces to the left, so it is now next to “Added On”. That way 'Views" & “Shortlist” columns will be next to each other and read easier,

Also, is there a way to “freeze” the top titles (like in Excel) so when you scroll down you can still see the top?

BTW - Does the Dashboard only update once a day? Is there a way to have it update in real time?

Thanks.

Hey @Grant, you said on the closed thread:
At this point, we would like to limit the discount to names that will be expiring in the next four months. However, we will keep your request for discounts on all names as we continue to explore more ways of improving the Marketplace.

I noticed I have Add discount on my owned domains, too. I hope you guys will reconsider the add discount for all names, especially since SH already discounts some names that I wouldn’t necessarily have discounted.