Upcoming Changes to our Listing Types

I noticed that all standard domains lack information on how many likes they received from customers and how many people wanted to buy them. But this is more valuable information than the decision of experts. If at least 3 potential buyers viewed & shortlisted this domain, indicating that they want to buy this domain, it will be a better recommendation to approval it for premium

1 Like

Hi there! Pardon me if I cut across as a greenhorn, but I do have a few questions.
First, how do I set up a WLM Marketplace? Is there a required number of domains I must attain in and out of SH before this option is opened to me? Then the second question: my domains are on premium. Is it possible to change the status, to enable WLM listings? If so, what are my options and how does this affect the SH cut and my cut when a sale takes place?
Thanks.

2 Likes

…figured it out…

1 Like

@grant @Darpan Actually I’m not sure if totally removing the features that Basic listings had is a step forward. Some of us have domains that are just simple brand name ideas we protect and that we would like to offload at some point of time (especially if they don’t sell within a year or two). That includes liquidating them via the wholesale marketplace and better still to give it to a contest holder in exchange for winning the contest prize. This feature WAS useful IMHO.

I would like to suggest you introduce a “domain included” tick box right under the entry submission domain search box so that when ticked it will instead of saying “…submit it to this contest for its listed price of $XXXX” it will say something like “…submit it as included with contest prize”. This could be made to work and appear for only standard listings so premiums are unaffected and function as before.

This might be a big plus from CH point of view too if they can see the entry includes the suggested domain name for free which is what the purpose of basic listings was. You could also have different icons next to the listing so they understand them. like For Sale listings with an encircled ‘$’ and available/free entries with an encircled tick mark (maybe of two different colors for clarity).

2 Likes