In order to simplify our Listing Types (Basic, Basic Plus, Premium and WLM), we are announcing several changes that will be rolled out later this week. Here is a summary of those changes:
- Going forward, we will only offer two listing types: Premium and Standard
- We will also have two separate Marketplaces on our platform (1. Premium Domain Marketplace, 2. All Domains Marketplace). The All domains marketplace will be a separate section on our platform and will offer a collection of all domains listed at SH (including Standard/WLM Listings)
- If you currently have WLM or Basic Listings, they will now be called Standard Listings. The commission for these standard listings will continue to be 7.5%. We have also added few additional options that allow you to add additional marketing exposure to these listings for a small fee (e.g. Remarketing & Submission to contests)
- You no longer need to setup a custom WLM marketplace to add standard listings. If you add Standard listings without your own WLM, those domains will show the Squadhelp branded landing pages.
- If you currently have searchable Basic Plus listings with a Logo, you will have the option to upgrade them to Premium Status. If you do not have a Logo for such listings, you will have the option to upgrade them to Premium by adding the Logo Design (for our standard fee) or keep them as searchable in the premium Marketplace.
- If you currently have non-searchable Basic Plus listings, they will be converted to Standard Listings with Marketing Exposure option. This way, you will continue to get all the existing benefits of Basic Plus listings, plus these listings will now be included in our Remarketing campaigns (if they have a logo or a visual image). In addition, the commission for these listings will drop from 25% ($400 minimum) to 20% ($300 minimum). Of course, if you do not wish to keep the Marketing Exposure option, you can remove the Basic plus listings and add them back as a Standard Listing which offers a lower commission.
We believe these changes will simplify our offerings going forward ,and will provide more value to our sellers.
Here is a chart that provides a comparison of the two listing types: