Too many pending contests

Does Squadhelp not set any dead lines for contest holder to choose one amongst the entry’s ? It’s little frustrating when most of the contests are lacking feedback. There is no motivation to continue.

1 Like

SquadHelp encourages a contest holder to pick a winner within 30 days. Sometimes, that is just not possible. A big corporation for instance, might have to go through many department approvals before they can agree on a name. They may need to have a solicitor check a trademark. Most delays have a reason.

Delays where a contest holder does not keep SquadHelp informed are presumed abandoned after 30 days and a split will be awarded amongst the top creatives at the next split payout date.

I know it’s frustrating, but the contest holder must come first. We want them to be happy with their name and come back in the future if they need another name!

5 Likes

I felt discouraged for the past few months, no winnings and where I’m the only shortlisted creative has been abandoned. And what even amaze me most is that most of these contest are tagline.

1 Like

True . These are the tagline contests which we cannot have an access too. I have the similar experience. I love to write and tag lines interests me more.

1 Like

Sometimes I have this feeling that a pending contest is not really a pending contest. Maybe It is already closed but left as a pending contest to give way in paying to other older contest.

1 Like