Tier A allowed number of submissions

Hello
I wanted to ask if anyone can help me with a question I have :slightly_smiling_face:
I am tier A, even though I’m not a very “present” creative. My percentile is 95%.
How many entries am I allowed to submit per contest?
Thank you in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I believe you just need to go to enter a contest, click on the “submit entry” button and there will be a paragraph of text on the top that says the number of entries you are allowed to submit (probably 80, but look to double check).

5 Likes

You should be allowed to submit 40 entries to a contest. You’ll get more entries if any of those entries get a like or love rating.

2 Likes

Thanks @rareworthy. Nope, thats what I used to have. Now…5 entries

1 Like

@grant so I noticed that some ch never answer asked questions from creatives. I also noted that in some contests, ch will get a first round then and particularly sh managed contests, change track in a new direction. Many realize what they like halfway through. Then there are the ones who every day want us to play with a new emotion. One solution would be forced engagement, like after a certain amount of ratings or negative ones a mandatory question answer thing or update before contest goes forward? A sh guided question for example, what has best and least resonated with you. It takes the heat off the client but keeps engagement and cuts the please rate problem

5 Likes

It’s got the point with me now that essentially I don’t continue to submit to contests where the CH is continually “having a new thought”… I used to submit fresh entries (“Let’s try and use the word xxxx”) only to find that sometime soon after (often within the hour!) there was another CH message saying that they didn’t like that word after all. Then I would be staring at a raft of NYT ratings and a potential drop in percentile rankings. A general tweaking or refining of the brief is fine, but not these minute-by-minute CH “thoughts”.

5 Likes

Yeah those are crazy making, but it’s their baby and they have trouble seeing things as we do. Maybe for these types of contests a new rating system should be.

3 Likes

There are several rules, best practices and guidelines that are currently shared with the CH after launching a contest. In addition we send daily emails with specific recommendations based on their contest progress.

Given the number of entries the CHs need to rate in a short period of time, and all information that is shared with them, it can be overwhelming. Therefore, we are working on creating few videos that will be available in the CH dashboard - these videos will cover helpful tips and key points that are critical for a successful contest.

3 Likes

Thank you @Freckles , I thought so too but i’m only allowed 5 entries.

@grant, can you please help me with my question?

1 Like

Hi @Grant :slight_smile: Can you possibly answer my question? The one which started the Post…

1 Like