Thinking so much about our friends

Squadhelp is such a world community and I could not help but think of our friends across the world this morning. To all of you in harms way and your friends and family members who may be as well, I am wishing you and yours peace and safety very very soon.
:blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

26 Likes

Thank you very much for your support! I really appreciate it. The situation is just terrible and we are experiencing very strong stress in my country now, but Ukraine will withstand it! We are a strong nation!

I have already written to the team in support, but here I am duplicating. Dear sellers who have chosen me as my favorite logo design and all the sellers here in general, I have great respect for everyone, I adore my work and the whole community, so please be understanding if there are delays such as logo redesign or updates for any of your logos for an indefinite period. I always follow deadlines and try to respond as quickly as possible to requests from sellers for changes and wishes, as well as improve the platform for its convenience, I have put a lot of effort over the years into my design work and the platform in general. The situation is unpredictable and complicated in my country, there may be problems with the Internet, electricity and more terrible things, so please, if suddenly there are global delays in the redesign (because there are deadlines), write in support, I hope the team will forward the request to other designers. But as soon as I have the opportunity, I will make all the changes. I am currently working on a limited mode on the platform, but the situation may change. Peace and quiet to all. Thanks for understanding. :ukraine:

23 Likes

Praying for you all @Roma

10 Likes

All the best to you @Roma

10 Likes

Take care and stay safe @Roma
Our hearts and thoughts are with you and the people of Ukraine

11 Likes

@Roma praying for safety for you, your family, your friends and your fellow countrymen.
I do not think anyone would hold you to a deadline considering the circumstances.

10 Likes

@Roma - Your Homeland has been, and will continue to be in our heartfelt prayers :pray:t4:

10 Likes

Sending so, so much love and strength your way. The last thing you should be worrying about right now are deadlines. I think I speak for everyone when I say focus on you and your well-being, everything else is flexible. :two_hearts::ukraine:

9 Likes

Thank you all for your support, I really appreciate it! :blue_heart: :orange_heart:

16 Likes

Rockets hit the residential building in Kyiv, Ukraine.
The building where families live, possibly with children, possibly elderly people.
Center of Europe. Now.
This is one of the many ugly faces of the WAR.
The war against humanity, against peace, against the fundamental principles of human existence, against the free Ukrainian nation.
Silence is a crime.

#stopthewarinukraine

9 Likes

TO EVERYONE: Russians aimed at the Kyiv
Hydro Power Station tonight. If the air defense did not work, it would be genocide! Kyiv would be washed away as well as the cities downstream of the Dnieper.

TO ALL COUNTRIES OF THE FREE WORLD: Close the skies over Kyiv and Chernobyl. These idiots can’t hit any target properly, and it is unknown what they can hit next by mistake or malicious intent.

This is a matter of protecting the civilian population of both Ukrainians and our neighboring countries.

9 Likes

Prayers, saging, meditation, screaming, sending love and light to all of Ukraine.
Roma, I pray your family stays safe. This is gutwrenching. I have another friend of 10 yrs, a fellow jewelry designer, who is Ukrainian. She and her little family can now hear the gunfire and explosions. My heart breaks for all of you. Hoping for miracles to stop this power hungry madman from more killing.
Love and healing prayers for us all. :blue_heart: :earth_asia: :earth_americas: :earth_africa: :blue_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you for bringing the attention to this awful crime, Commulinks. :yellow_heart::blue_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you LorinsEggshells :yellow_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Friends, it is so important for us to hear your support. Thank you! Russia attacks Ukraine and every minute we are all in danger. Please, pray for Ukraine and do whatever you can to help us stop Putin. We need to stop this terrible war in the center of Europe. Ukrainians are strong and brave, and we are defending our Homeland and Europe with all our might :pray:

11 Likes

@vell @Roma and @vuriko Know that we are all seeing this every day in the news. People are protesting all over the United States and pressuring our government to do more. I know other countries are, too. There are over 1M Ukrainians living in the US alone in virtually every state. My state has a good size population of Ukrainians and I, like many, have personally known many as neighbors. We all wish we could do so much more. Please stay safe and we are rooting for you.

14 Likes

Putin ordered Defense Minister Shoygu and Chief of the General Staff Gerasimov to put the deterrent forces on special standby alert. These include intercontinental missile and aircraft systems, and strategic nuclear forces. The reason is “illegitimate sanctions” and “aggressive” statements by representatives of NATO member countries towards Russia.

3 Likes

Wishing everyone in the affected areas peace, hope and safety.

It would be best if this thread remains apolitical. Forum mods should pls take note…

4 Likes

Before SH closes comments on this post, I just want to thank them for allowing this post to exist for a couple of days so that we could show support for our coworkers. Thanks to all. I’m proud to be part of this community and I am proud of SH itself for this.

“Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me.” - Songwriters: Jill Jackson / Sy Miller
peacesign

14 Likes

War in Europe in 2022 is not just politics. This horrible, unjust war can affect everyone if we don’t stop it together. Right now Ukrainians are fighting for peace not only in Ukraine, but also for world peace for all of us. So please don’t stop listening to us, don’t be silent, talk to your Russian friends and share the truthful news with them. They need to know the truth that their government is hiding from them.

Commulinks, thank you so much. We know about many protests in our support and we really appreciate it. In every speech by our President Zelenskiy we hear about the support of other countries, which is so important for us in such a difficult time.

Peace to all of us, peace to Ukraine :ukraine:

8 Likes