The opportunity for a customer to hide his previous contests

As I said, it was a while ago, so there is no need to go into that again. It was reported several times, final answer was that CH said he will transfer the domain to SH, but he never did it.

2 Likes

I have had the same experience. I was told their colleague with a different IP registered it.

1 Like

@ Grant, my question is, do ch understand what happens on our end if they abandon. Meaning that if they liked or loved many entries, the win for our time is pennies? Where is the harm if they picked something and ended up not using it? I myself do not like to be nagged by companies I no longer find useful to my agenda. Repeat emails and things are annoying snd so are sales calls. Still believe that we need some sort of opening letter that humanizes us, as business people, they can relate with the value of time. Phrased correctly, maybe we can have an internal contest for written communication with contest holders. I also think, like others suggested that rating so many names is a CHORE, which could be why, when we send something out, and they are busy, they are not likely to come back on. Perhaps we can revive best entry in abandoned, where we pick our best, squadhelp sends the much shortened verson to the company, and they just have hit click. This would be pre explained to CH. I dont think in the beginning we had this ammount. Do we have stats on that?

1 Like

@grant interesting recent piece on us Squadhelp Review: Is Squadhelp Worth It for Hiring? (2021)

5 Likes

@grant here is one! This is a contest that is finnished with a winner (Congrats Reborn) but when i want to check what names i entered there is nothing! Why?

3 Likes

Ops sorry this is the contest: Trendy name fitting and creative for real estate investors

2 Likes

I assumed it was hidden because the winning name was mentioned in the brief by the CH - so probably not a great look if creatives are entering names like that - which I thought was a violation of terms anyway.

3 Likes

@grant Can you answer Bullen why we can’t see this contest? No brief is there and we cannot see our entries in this contest?

https://www.squadhelp.com/-name-ideas/30519/Trendy-name-fitting-and-creative-for-real-estate-i

8 Likes

@grant ???

3 Likes

We have made several updates to the infrastructure in order to improve page load times. As a result, some of the previously closed contests may get cached with a “public version” from time to time and may not include links to your specific entries. Typically this should not happen if you are logged into your account but in some cases, we may have to clear the cache manually. The cache has been cleared for this page. If you encounter such issues in future, please feel free to report them via blue button. However even in those cases, you should be able to view your entries from “My Entries” page which is never cached.

7 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up @grant!

3 Likes

Problem not only continuing, seems like it’s escalating?Was hoping it would be solved by now? @Grant please look deeply in to this so it gets resolved once an for all!

2 Likes