The long and short of it all

I was wondering if there is any way to enhance the search for previous entries with a filter for name length? I’d like to be able to scroll directly to my stash of hundreds of available 5 letter domains rather than the thousands of longer ones :wink:

4 Likes

Ducky I would love to see a search bar that you type in keyword of a contest and your names would pop up . I know I have submitted some great names but I can’t remember them. It would be so helpful to have the ability to filter like - Apps, Food, Clothes, Supplements etc

4 Likes

Lorin, that is a great idea. I know you can search by contest names, but who can remember all of those?? The keyword idea would be great. And what I meant by “hundreds” in my post, is like, well… three I think…haha

3 Likes

Absolutely brilliant idea, LD!!

3 Likes

@LuckyDuck, @LorinsEggshells, thanks for the suggestion. We will add this to our roadmap of upcoming features.

2 Likes

Roger that, including the name RogerThat for a plumbing company owned by Roger, your first cousin!

1 Like

? I guess I missed the funny, no plumbing cousin in my family

6 Likes

That’s a very good idea LadyDuck as I to forget my entries as soon as I withdraw them. I would think though it would be easier for SH to upload our 3-5 starred (On the right track - Love it) entries then to upload every entry that we forgot that we might have thought was a good name, that would take up time and space.

I love the idea though, I just wished they used the (my entry) button where we could type in a keyword or keywords and or contest name, title, etc., to find our names. It would make it so much easier than to have to search for star rated entries which can take an hour or so.

Just saying!!! MM69

1 Like

I completely agree MM :slight_smile:

Thank you for this post. good luck !

1 Like