Thankful to SH for

This string really is not off topic but I couldn’t find the proper category for it.

I am THANKFUL to Squadhelp for:
Having a platform for naming, which I found and was successfully at for a time during a very difficult time of my life…"

I am thankful to the SH team (everyone!) who puts up with this cranky ole lady. I really appreciate the entire SH team via the blue button and also @grant - who (after I have managed hundreds of employees in my professional career I realize) is an impeccable employee, with lots of great insight and is able to “walk that line”

The people at SH do not get enough kudos and I just wanted to post this for that reason…

<3 <3 <3
many, many thanks - @Darpan

22 Likes

Cranky old lady who? I can’t think of any to be honest :thinking::two_hearts:

4 Likes

LOL! Awe! :rofl: :joy:
You’ll just have to trust me on this.

4 Likes

If you want to designate yourself as a cranky ole lady, fine… I won’t argue you. But, I will add that you’re my favorite cranky ole lady. So… :stuck_out_tongue:

See, say things like this and you have to put up with dino and I both, so accept this. :smiley: :heart:

3 Likes

ARRRRRRGGGGGGG
LOLOLOLOLOL!
Thank you.
:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Clinks: I was waiting for you to say: Get off my Lawn! :laughing:

4 Likes

OMG, my hubby says that all the time. It is a joke between us.

shakes fist

5 Likes

Agree with Rare… you post a negative and you have to deal with us as your cheerleaders :mega::partying_face::tada: seriously love you guys.

4 Likes

good !i holp i can sale domain in sh