Thank you Logonistas!

Recently, I’ve had a couple of my names turned into logos and I wanted to take a moment to thank the “Logonistas” on SH for making them so beautiful. I always look at all the logo winners and there’s so much talent over there! Logo makers seem to be pretty quiet around here so I don’t know if they will see this but I did want to say thank you. It is so nice to see names “interpreted” into logos. Great job!

15 Likes

SH lucky to have you here Commulinks, you are a great namer and other AWESOME creatives too ( too many to mention seriously, because they are all awesome! ). The logonistas! thats cool name!

Awesome namers + great logonistas + great teams + cool business ideas = Squadhelp !

4 Likes

Thank you FX! I really appreciate that! And I love your work, too!

1 Like

Awwww Thank youuu ! :smiley:

1 Like

Ahhhh super cool! To submit a name… Then it is chosen as a winner…THEN to see the art of a logo to your name! Super cool! AND rewarding =) Congrats Commulinks! I have looked up some of my wins to see if the domain is attached to the website yet, and none so far. Cool to see your name come to fruition. You ( and many many others ) are so good at what you do here! The Loganistas! Original, fun and simple. You’re winning names ( from everyone ) is my total inspiration on this site :sunglasses:

4 Likes