Squadhelp Ranks #247 on Inc 5000 List of Fastest Growing Companies

I am thrilled to share that Squadhelp has ranked #247 in this year’s Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies in America.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank our wonderful Creative community for all your support. We wouldn’t have achieved this significant milestone without your amazing creativity, ongoing participation and valuable feedback.

I would also like to thank the entire SH team who have worked extremely hard during the last few years to improve and grow our platform.

Over the past few years, with your support, we have become the #1 naming platform across the globe, and I am extremely excited about the direction we are headed.

The official Inc 5000 list will be announced by Inc Magazine tomorrow, but I wanted to share this wonderful news with our creative community first!

This is awesome!!
I’m very proud to be associated with SquadHelp, and all the brilliant fellow creatives on here!

I second that @vegangirl!
Congratulations!! This calls for a :wine_glass:Cheers and many more successes​:confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada:

CONGRATS SQUAD HELP!!! AND ALL OF THE CREATIVES OUT THERE!!! That is an excellent accomplishment!

Wow! I love this! Congratulations on your hard work @Darpan and to the entire SquadHelp Team! I’m so happy I found you guys :slight_smile: :punch:

This is amazing! Congratultions @Darpan!!! I am honored to be a part of your community- You honestly have creating something truly amazing. Here’s to moving up :wink: :rocket:

If they had a list for customer service our blue button people would be number 1. Congratulations squadhelp.

Congratulations to YOU, @Darpan!!! To the team! To all the creatives!!! This is fantastic milestone for our Squad!!!

Thank you, Darpan, and SH staffers for the opportunity to participate in this wonderful community. I have found the staff of SH to be consistently kind, mannerly, and helpful. I look forward every day to the thrill of helping all of us become successful.

Congrats! Everything about SH is much better than any other naming site for both CHs and creatives. A special shout out goes to the exceptional customer support. Thanks for letting us creatives have our say (and actually be heard and considered). Rock on.

Bravo!! What a feat!!

Congratulations :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

Just got started. This is fun! I am a Squadhelp fan.

Great news! You are definitely the best! I wish you and all of us further prosperity!

This is great! Congratulations to Sh and Congratulations to all wonderful creatives. Thank you @Darpan for sharing this.

An amazing achievement.
Everyone involved should feel very proud!
Congratulations!!

Way to go @Darpan and each and everyone here! :thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap::clap:

Congratulations @Darpan and all of the SH Team! It is truly an honor to be part of such an amazing, talented community!

welcome, great folk here

Congratulations to the entire team of Squadhelp!