Squadhelp Notifications Blank

The latest 3 Squadhelp Notifications I’ve received in my email have been blank. Is anyone else experiencing this?

4 Likes

Mine are coming in blank to

We are updating some of our notifications. If you still see any blank notifications, please let us know.

3 Likes

Got a “New Comment from Contest Holder” that’s blank.

Me too. At least 3 were blank.

Is “New Comment from Contest Holder” a new type of notification? I think the ‘from’ sounds like it’s sent to me and for me alone, using ‘by’ might be better.

I’ve received two e-mails with blank content as well. I’m like, did I win?

Also two blank notifications and no “You Just Won…” alert (but I didn’t mind!) :smiley:

2 Likes

All users would have received 1-2 blank notifications because we were updating the messaging feature at that time. The issue has been resolved now.

didnt receive any blank ones- two winning notices only

2 Likes

@Dan an, I haven’t received an email in days. Checked my notification settings and it’s still set the same way.

No blanks for me either - though i did receive one blank about a month ago as (precognition ?)

Mistook it for the blank slate :slight_smile:

Just got a new notification. It works. Thanks, Dan.

2 Likes

It’s working for me now. Thanks @Dan I like the new compact look.

1 Like

@Tammy, Can you check your Bulk or Spam folder? If you still don’t see the mails, can you please contact support at service@squadhelp.com or via chat. They will look into the email logs to see what’s going on.

1 Like

Their not in spam. I’ll contact support. Thanks

@Tammy, there have been instances when, if a sender’s mail didn’t carry with it identifications making it liable to being locked/obstructed by the receiving server, its delivery route was blocked.

@Vision I don’t see them blocked. But I just changed my email to my gmail account to see if it makes a difference.

1 Like

It mostly occurs in notification/subscription-based,emails that don’t allow for cancellation from within the individual emails themselves to occur (requiring external access to a discontinuation function)…

Switching email accounts fixed the problem and Thank you to @Matt for the quick response.