Sometimes pictures speak louder than words?

I’m wondering if it wouldn’t be helpful at times, to be able to attach an image to express how we are defining a name for a client. For example: if we use the word in another language to express something in the name, perhaps it would be good to illustrate it with an image so that the person looking at the word can get the entire feel of the word if they’re unfamiliar with it. Let me try to give you an example:
Fleur de lis is an Iris or lily, but it’s also an iconic image that is used worldwide in decor. If we could post an image representing our vision for the word in addition to our thoughts on the meaning perhaps it might assist us in conveying our meaning. Thoughts?

1 Like

I understand your perspective…but for me,I think it would complicate things. I have a tough time keeping up with all the contests already without having to add other things to entries.But that’s just my opinion.It’s a creative thought!

3 Likes

[quote=“envisionit, post:1, topic:2750”]
If we could post an image representing our vision for the word, perhaps it might assist us in conveying our meaning.[/quote]
@grant - Along this same reasoning, I admit that we have some AWESOME logo designers here at SH, but what if the logo they designed for one of our names in the Marketplace isn’t exactly what we (as the owner/creator) envisioned?

Is there a way to ask for a “Do-Over” on the design? :wink:

1 Like

I asked this somewhere and the answer was No. It is highly impractical, come to think of it.