Shhhh......the baby's sleeping

Amen Annie, Couldnt agree with you more)

2 Likes

I refuse to say how many kids, grandkids etc I have and their agesā€¦on the grounds it may fossilize me! lol!

6 Likes

There has been a bunch of studies done on the raw honey for helping allergies and itā€™s pretty much been proven to be false. The pollens that beeā€™s collect arenā€™t the kind that cause the majority of allergies. Plus, raw honey is unprocessed and can contain a whole array of things that you could be allergic to, especially if bees might be one on the list.
Iā€™ve had unbearable allergies my whole life and tried the raw honey thing to no availā€¦ May sound crazy but a few years ago I read an article on how bananas helped. I started eating, in one form or another, two a day and a kiwi with my lunch and has helped tremendously.

This drawn out reply made possible by Vitamin C.
Bananas, pass it on.

2 Likes

Hi @EdoubleU,

I donā€™t know about the bananas, I eat one almost every day, but with no results.But it is nice to meet a fellow Kiwi lover! I I canā€™t get enough of them!

@Annie Amen to that!

1 Like

Okay, now that was funny. We need more funny. :smile:

3 Likes

Is there any food we can eat that can help us with that dreadful disease we all seem to suffer from ā€¦Orangefrownyitis?

6 Likes

Iā€™m here all week folksā€¦ :raised_hands::+1:

3 Likes

Maybe some orange juice or some spiced rum. Better yet, O.J. and spiced rum together and it makes for OrangeSmileyitis!

1 Like

Orange Crush!!! :grinning:

6 Likes

Be careful Annieā€¦now that name is going to end up a contest winner in the futureā€¦ :0)

3 Likes