Share your SH logos remake

I was a logo designer for several years, but I left logo design 5 years ago (I was doing it as a hobby) but I still have strong passion for logo design, I was very happy when SH announced the option to upload your own logos, especially that I was very disappointed with the quality of logos I get for my domains.

So I started remaking some of the logos, here are the logos that I remade so far:

What do you think?

Please share your logo remakes if you have any

19 Likes

Those are really great DeepBlue!!

5 Likes

Lol I sort of agree with WickedDuck, VRAxe looks just fine to me although I am not the one that designed it. MegaVoltage is great and simple, I don’t really know about invvent…

Well as one of the new SH domain logo designers with over 200+ domains designed, I would say it’s been a pleasure and fun designing, some domains of which doesn’t need a redesign and some which does, in fact most…So if I may ask, the new redos, are you talking about the ones done by SH design team or creatives like me? of which the design still solely belongs to SH…

2 Likes

Looks clean and amazing. Which tools do you use? Where does the option to upload own logo appear?

2 Likes

I use Adobe illustrator
You can need to be verified as logo designer before you can upload your own logos, contact support for that.

1 Like