SH - Please delete this post. Was a mistake

Hello,
I hope I’m not violating any SH policy but I can’t find any topic regarding this issue.
Not so long ago ( I won’t mention the contest, though I’m sure many creatives know which one I’m talking about) I submitted a few names for a certain contest brief. Later on I received “No, thank you”'s. No biggie. The thing is…when I went back to the same contest, I couldn’t believe my eyes when I noticed that the brief had completely changed. A few creatives wrote about it in the message board and I agreed with one of them. I simply wrote " I don’t understand it either". On that same day, I contacted the BB team, warning them about all this and I was told that as soon as they had an answer regarding that matter they would let me know…
Today I receive a message telling me that I had violated squadhelp policies with a comment…
“Threat”, “intimation” and so on…
What is going on? What is the fairness on this subject?
Creatives ( I included) received a bunch of no, Thank u ratings for something that had a different brief and now we ( i can imagine others “violated” SH policies too) are being accused of “threats” ?

Edit: In the meantime, and according to a message from Mae: It was an error on the team , so it wasn’t intended for me. As I don’t know how to delete this post, I’m posting this edit.