SH new update 8/15/21

Is anyone else having issues with navigating through the new update? I can’t see the chat bubble on the contest page and I our own icon isn’t there to navigate through the my entries, my account, my contests, log out and so on. Tell SH if you’re experiencing any of these issues, I did?

12 Likes

The ‘Watching tab’ on ‘My Contests’ page isn’t working. There are no Active, Pending, Closed or Cancelled contests. I BB-ed it yesterday, but the team doesn’t work over the weekends…

6 Likes

I just logged on and noticed SH looked different. When I looked for the naming contests I have yet to enter, the easy way to find those which are guaranteed and active was no longer there. Everything seems to be more complicated. What was the reason for the changes?

4 Likes

Move the cursor to the “Resources” section and you will see the “Discussion Forum” button on the drop list.

1 Like

I said something to SH about this new update that’s really annoying to navigate. You might want to say something also about what you are experiencing on SH’s new page.

7 Likes

Good idea. What is the best way to contact SH to tell them?

I used the Blue Button.

3 Likes

Put it back. I downvote this update.
Looks too much like facebook/twitter with the bright blue.
Plus notification bell is lost.
No like.

15 Likes

I’m having a hard time navigating through this update…more coffee please.

8 Likes

The Chat Bubble is the best way. Good luck.

1 Like

I thought that only I was so depressed after update with the blue colour. It really hurts my eyes, and the color is just annoying. I don’t know how to explain it, but it seems to me that it looks … mmm … somehow primitively or something …

10 Likes

At first I thought I was in a parallel world. Not the best world in terms of ergonomics, because I didn’t know where to point a finger. I hope this is some kind of bug and not a new interface. And the problem will be fixed soon

10 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. Over the next few weeks, we will be testing ongoing updates to the UX for many of our key pages. All updates will go through a series of A/B tests to make sure they are working optimally. It is also possible during these times that some users may see a different UX for certain pages if you are part of an A/B test.

Ultimately, our goal is to move our platform towards a more intuitive and modern user experience for both our buyers and sellers.

Hi Grant, the “watchlist” feature isn’t working at all.

2 Likes

‘Recent Winners’ page also doesn’t work properly.

5 Likes

Am I the only one who can’t view the Winning Logos or more than about 6 of the Winning Names in the “Winner’s Circle” in the new format? :worried:

4 Likes

Me neither. Can’t see logo, can’t love winning entries, and can’t see more than six …page doesn’t load…

4 Likes

Thanks for your response, @Soni - Thought it was just me.

I like giving props and kudos to my fellow Creatives for a job well done.

I hope that it’s just a “temporary glitch” :anguished:

3 Likes

Yep, can’t see logos, cannot hit the “heart” to let people know you like their winning name/logo and cannot get past the first 6 winners, it won’t let it go any further.

6 Likes

Me too…can’t view top trending, or other 2 features that was there along side of the top trending either.I to hope it is a glitch that gets fixed very soon.

5 Likes