Sending private message to other creatives

Why can’t I do this? When will I be able to enter more names. ? Thanks

This is the way I understand it, and @dan or someone else can help to clarify this more, but you’ll be able to enter more names as you get higher ratings. If you submit a couple names to one contest and the CH ends up liking them and giving you a higher rating on those then your rating will go up and you ill be able to submit more names for that particular contest. After you have been here for awhile then your overall rating will fluctuate and as you get high ratings for your entries, you’ll be able to enter more names. The amount of names you are allowed to enter though, is based upon your rating. So just keep working at it and don’t give up! :smile:

As far as sending private messages, I am more clear on this as I am just now able to do this, myself. You have to either win a contest, or you have to have 400 points or more to be able to private message and/or submit public messages to the contest for the contest holders and creatives to be able to read. Hope this helps, I’m sure you’ll crunch it away in no time!! :smile:

Amendment:
I looked this up for you in the FAQs

The ability to submit entries to a contest is based upon two factors:

a) Your overall Percentile Ranking Score

b) Your Ratings on current contest

Here are the specific rules for number of entries allowed per contest:

Contestants with Percentile Ranking Score of 70% or below: 5 entries
Contestants with Percentile Ranking Score between 70% and 75%: 10 entries
Contestants with Percentile Ranking Score between 75% and 80%: 15 entries
Contestants with Percentile Ranking Score between 80% and 85%: 20 entries
Contestants with Percentile Ranking Score between 85% and 90%: 25 entries
Contestants with Percentile Ranking Score greater than 90%: 30 entries
In addition, if you receive at least one high rating on the current contest, you will be allowed to submit bonus 10 entries.