Screen Names - meaning & thought

So many interesting and intrigue screen names, we see here everyday.
Love to know the Meaning and/or Thought behind all the names.
I absolutely love @Awintura, Virsaviya (love to know the meaning), @Vivegoodkarma (v v beautiful), @Alphaomega808 (cool, hip), @Imacoconut (:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:), @raresfarcas (:thinking:),
@rareworthy (:heart_eyes:) @littodino (little dino?), miyvex58 (hmmā€¦ did I get it right?), @geniuswaitress(:thinking:), EliCreative(:heart_eyes:), @AlwriteyThen (fun & pun?), perfectlycromulent (dont know why always get the:yum: feeling)ā€¦the list & curiosity is actually endless(& canā€™t mention more than 10 of you in one post!!) @WHAYASAY - what you say all creativesā€¦

17 Likes

So me first?
I love nature and birds. Sonchir or Sonchiraiya literally means golden bird. It is Hindi name of The Great Indian Bustard. It is tall, elegant & shy bird found on Indian subcontinent.
Do check images of this birds in full display on Wikipedia.
It is critically endangered ā€“ IUCN ā€“ red list. So rare now that in 2008 there were only 250 in numbers in India!

Havenā€™t seen a real Sonchir ever? Have you? :slight_smile:

13 Likes

@sonchir. Some of the screen names are great. The fun part is figuring out if it is a man or woman. Especially names with an a atar I stead of their photo.
My screen name, not so original lol itā€™s my first and part of my last nameā€¦boring. lol

10 Likes

Mine is relatively boring. Itā€™s an anagram of Brandables (as in brandable domains).

14 Likes

@LisaMac, Donā€™t think yours is boring, The Mac feel is quite gigantic!

ā€œThe fun part is figuring out if it is a man or woman. Especially names with an a atar I stead of their photo.ā€ :laughing:

6 Likes

@AbleBrands, ha ha you are being humble.You have proved ā€œAbleā€ part of your name too well. & we have seen most often simplicity wins.

7 Likes

@AbleBrands your name is perfeect. Over the last couple of years, I have entered names (especially in the pet space) that come back with the domain not available. When I check them out onlineā€¦they brought me to your website. So maybe great minds do think alike? I sure hope so! lol

7 Likes

Mine is many ideas mashed into one name :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Alpha - first letter of the Greek alphabet : Omega - last letter of Greek alphabet ( Beginning to the End ) And my real name begins and ends with the same letter ā€˜Aā€™ - Omega also has a value of 800 - yet 808 is a palindrome number ( in my wacky head at least ) and 808 is the area code of Hawaii - my familyā€™s decent. * whew*

Aloha! :cherry_blossom:

14 Likes

Mine is the name of my company. I work with charities in marketing and communications (and other things) so it means common community communication links.

17 Likes

I love thisā€“as I have always wondered too on creativeā€™s names. Mine is my kidsā€¦Lucas and michele. : )

13 Likes

@sonchir
Cool topicā€¦mine is just my middle name (Marie)with an alternate spellingā€¦the 5 represents my grand daughters age at the time I joined this Amazing group!!

9 Likes

I feel so special at being included in this. Thank you so much for that.

Where do I begin? Letā€™s just say, Iā€™m not your average person ā€“ in anything I do, try to learn, come up with, etc. In fact, most people that know me (even some here) will affectionately claim me to be quite strange, full of surprises, and packing a punch with how my brain seems to work with most things. I am told almost too often that I donā€™t think like many people and that Iā€™m so far outside of the box that Iā€™ve surpassed left-field and bridge the line of outer space. Itā€™s honestly a combination of things as to why I am the way I am and why I hold the personality that I do. In a sense, Iā€™m pretty much a chameleon ā€“ a walking contradiction ā€“ an extroverted seeming introvert with arguably a too open mind. I have a heavy background in a lot of interesting things and tend to research things to the point of exhaustion. Iā€™m psychologically inclined and operative because of a background and education in psychology and therefore have even realized things about myself because of this. From an MBTI (Myers-Briggs Personalty Type Indicator) (See more Here ā€“ (Myers-Briggs official website) and Here ā€“ (the personality types explained) ) standpoint I am an INFJ and of the sixteen types of personality in the world INFJs comprise only 1% of the population ā€“ which can be a good and bad thing depending on how you look at it. INFJs are the ā€˜rarestā€™ personality.

But that doesnā€™t even really explain the name. I guess for me, my name is meant to not necessarily boast about me in any way nor was it meant to signify that anything I do is worthy of being considered rare ā€“ but it was more symbolic in a sense that I aim for things to be away from the norm and the typical because Iā€™m one to fully believe that differences, flaws, unique things, and so on are what makes things more interesting and even more beautiful. To me, perfection doesnā€™t and cannot exist and constants (i.e., similarities, repetitiveness, etc) in things create a stagnation and often the more unique things are the more they can be appreciated ā€“ so while things that are rare tend to be a bit more esoteric in their own sense, that means that once that knowledge is obtained and understood it can then become more memorable, more special, and even more enlightening.

:joy: I donā€™t know, I probably showed a little bit too much of my weird here. But, at the core ā€¦ my name is just meant to signify that I branch outside of the box. Doesnā€™t mean that anything I come up with or do is the best of things but at least itā€™s different.

19 Likes

GREAT TOPIC! Thanks for the shoutout @sonchir :sunglasses: I am loving all these explanations of my fellow creatives!

9 Likes

Mineā€™s pretty hard to figure out Lolā€¦:wink:

15 Likes

Ohhhh @Annie you stretched my smileeeee!

7 Likes

This is what we LOVE about you around here, @Rareworthy!!! I missed you when you were gone for a while. I appreciate your INFJ! I forget what mine is on Myers-Briggsā€¦ but I am one of those people who says out loud ā€œlook, thereā€™s an elephant in the roomā€ and other people talk over me and deny that it is there. That gets me in a lot of trouble. LOL.

6 Likes

I actually hate mine and would like to change it, its sort of a combination of slogan and Elvira, and Iā€™m thinking it could be perceived as cheesy as well as being an actual name, so cool reading about some of yours. I often admire the cool factor of some of them, the professional sound of others.

12 Likes

Mine is an obvious play on the phrase: ā€œgive and takeā€

16 Likes

Yes! Little dinosaur hehe!
Itā€™s actually under my artist account on instagram- itā€™s the username that has followed me everywhere!
I love @AlwriteyThen and @WHAYASAY - they always make me smile! As with @Imacoconut!
There are so many Iā€™m missing but they are all so good!!

13 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes