Scammers under the skin of "Expert Classifiers"

E̶x̶p̶e̶r̶t̶ ̶C̶l̶a̶s̶s̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶S̶e̶r̶v̶i̶c̶e̶ Sorry, I mean Copy-Paste service.

Have any of you experienced this? I don’t use this service much, Just lately I’ve been super busy and had many names in Pending Commission Approval, So I thought instead of going through them all I’d pay for some classifications and do others myself to save time and effort.

I paid for some, Around 30 seconds or a minute later I got emails saying “Please Rate The Expert Classification For Your Domain(s)”. After checking, It turned out to be a clear copy paste, Obviously from a similar name listed at SH or some other marketplace. No research or effort has been done at all to properly describe the domain(s), I paid for a pure copy paste.

Some even look like very common descriptions that can be applied to many names, I don’t want to mention the exact names, An example of a name I paid for had a clear roots in “Envy”, “Environment”, “Envoy” .etc

The type of classification I got was like : A modern and stylish name with a polished sound, Perfect for Ideas like Fashion, Cosmetics Brand, Design, Jewelry.

Copy paste and not even done well, Getting ideas from other descriptions is fine, But a common line with a few possible uses and you call this an expert classification? No thanks.

I’m not talking about all, Some real classifiers are doing a decent job and some of my names that I paid for were properly described as well, But these Copy Paste classifiers must no longer have access to this service for real.

I will never spend a buck on this service again unless I see a real change.

7 Likes