Sappy but I won on my birthday and I like that

Today I was hoping to win on my birthday and I did! I know, small things matter but it is so great to win on my birthday! I hope this isn’t viewed as bragging because it really is just because I am so happy to win on my birthday!

10 Likes

Congrats!!! I was hoping for the same thing! I think we all may do that. Alas it didn’t happen, but that’s okay. Glad that it did for you, though, very well deserved! :clap:

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

If by sappy, you mean awesome… then yes, I agree! Well done! :bouquet:

3 Likes

Sappy always means awesome in my book, so does mushy, and all similar words. What can I say? I’m a sappy, mushy, romantic type of person that loves things that are steered by or speak to the heart.

3 Likes

Well Sappy Birthday!!!

7 Likes

LOLOLOLOLO!!!.. a true namer!

3 Likes

Meeee toooooooooooooooooooooooo @rareworthy

1 Like

This is so great!!! Happy, happy birthday!! : )

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, fellow Scorpio (Commulinks)! Congrats on your win! I’m hoping to win on my birthday, too (Saturday). Could use it after the week I’ve had - tornadoes and flu. Oh my! lol

3 Likes

Savvy Birthday @Commulinks !! for a Savvy namer like you :smiley:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday,what a wonderful gift!!

4 Likes

Thanks so much all you sweet people! Happy Birthday to you soon, @BrendaGravermoen !!! Scorpios rule. (LOL, not really but that’s what people think of us).

Savvy birthday, LOL, @fxpreneur !!! Gotta give you a green smiley for that! Hey, why don’t we have green smiley emojis?

2 Likes

Happy Happy Birthday to the Winner! Congrats Commulinks! I’ll take that present on my bday too! Another Scorpio over here 11-11 - send me some of that Commulinks Birthday Winner Sprinkles!!!

2 Likes

[quote=“Alphaomega808, post:14, topic:2378”]
Another Scorpio over here 11-11[/quote]
Whoop-Whoop, AlphaO - Now that’s any easy date to remember. :sunglasses:

I’m hoping for a BIG win on my Birthday too - 11/8 - Wish me luck! :innocent:

4 Likes

WoopWoop for the Scorpio Sistas! Can you feel the love! Wishing us all a Birthday Win!!! :innocent:

11/11 Easy to remember for sure! Ha! The year 2011 - yeah, I celebrated allllll month!

11-11-11 :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Happy birthday, dear.and congrats! Although I am at the age I don’t particularly want to have birthdays anymore…I feel like if I get any win on any day…it’s my birthday! Lol!

5 Likes

Thanks to all of you!! New SH rule: You must win on your birthday. It’s the right thing to do. (LOLOLOL!) Disclaimer: I made that up, there is no SH rule for winning on your birthday. Yada yada yada… fine print

4 Likes