Resubmission of previously rejected names & Newly supported extensions

We are pleased to announce several changes to Marketplace submission rules.

Resubmission of Names:

1. You can now submit names that were previously rejected in Marketplace (as long as the rejection happened more than 60 days ago).

2. You can now resubmit your Basic or Basic plus listings for premium approval. The same rule applies - they can be resubmitted as long as they were rejected more than 60 days ago.

3. You can also resubmit unregistered domains that were rejected more than 90 days.

The same submission limits apply to previously rejected names. For example, if you are only allowed to submit 10 Free submissions at a time, the same limits will apply to previously rejected names. If you are submitting using coins, there are no limits.

Additional Supported Extensions

We have also started accepting following extensions (tlds) for Seller owned domains:
.app, .tech, .me, .ai

Typically we will only accept real english words in above extensions.

20 Likes

WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Thank you!!!

Well, it does cost coins… coins which I probably paid on many before…

4 Likes

This is great …can you put a Domian Availability checker in there. I’m finding so many are already registered. A checker woud save time.

5 Likes

Please add .uk and .co.uk to premium marketplace

4 Likes

Anyone had any results from this yet?

I’m concerned this is going to be a waste of coins!

Thanks.

1 Like

another option is to use a bulk checker like at GoDaddy (500 name limit) or at NameBright (5000 name limit)

2 Likes

Good tip, Thanks! :slight_smile:

Grant
Unregistered Dictionary words as free submissions for .app .co .io .net or at least one of them could save money. Some Tlds are expansive when it comes to dictionary words. If SH can handle it it would be great
Best regards

I am tickled pink with the results on mine. A few more names moved up the board for me. Of course it is never as many as we would love, but that is OK!

3 Likes

"Resubmission of Names:

1. You can now submit names that were previously rejected in Marketplace (as long as the rejection happened more than 60 days ago)."

How do we resubmit unregistered names that were previously rejected? They still show up as already submitted with no option for resubmission, even if over 60 days. Thanks!

2 Likes

@grant in our Rejected page, please add a feature (just like you did on Approved page), which indicates rejected names that were submitted with coins

2 Likes

Thank you! Wow, This is great! Please add .co to the list!!!

2 Likes

Sounds good, You Should consider accepting premiums .CA domains as they have a proven sales record and .CA is continuously expanding

2 Likes

@grant I tried to submit a .ai name and I got “invalid extension”
Also, like @wordLabyrinth asked - how do we resub rejected names other than manually? I would like to be able to resub them from my entries for those I used in contests. And for those not used in contests, from the rejected list would be so great.

thanks

1 Like

Regarding .ai, if I understood correctly it works only for registered domains you own and want to submit to marketplace, not for unregistered ones. I might be wrong though, let’s see what @grant says about it

2 Likes

Ah, thank you Avram!

1 Like

I was wondering if you’ve gotten an answer to this question, because there are some I’d like to re-submit.

3 Likes

Thanks you, that’s cool.

1 Like

Hello friends!
.co domains are at $1.99 today on epik if you are interested. I just bought ten
I asked and the support told me it will end in a few hours. Of course not very famous words and expressions at this price but still there are endless great names possibilities

5 Likes

No, I still don’t know.

1 Like