Report Spelling Mistakes in Logos Here

Friends,

While browsing the premium marketplace in the ‘natural’ section I came across a domain with a horrifying and glaring spelling mistake in the logo. Instead of “SageAndNatural”, it’s ‘SangeAndNatural’ That is so unacceptable and unprofessional!!! I hope management can alert the logo designer to fix that asap!

I

5 Likes

Just in :grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

And this is the improved version when I specifically mentioned to change spelling :

5 Likes

That is indeed unfortunate, Nick. As you already know, alert SH and rate the logo. Spelling mistakes in logos are unacceptable!

6 Likes

@Nick Sometimes I feel like logo designers don’t really speak English to be honest. Messaging them, instructing them, reminding them is in most cases waste of time. I always say ‘If you have any questions, do not hesitate to message me back’ - not a single designer has ever contacted me back to ask for clarifications. Never! Finally they come up with logos that contain things that I specifically said I didn’t want. They keep putting images of banknotes or $ symbols in my finance related names, even when I said I didn’t want them. Recent experience was when I said I wanted more creamy and milky colours and the designer came back with a BLACK logo. They either don’t read the messages I write at all, or they don’t speak English. Not sure which one it is, but there is definitely lack of communication between domain sellers and logo designers.

1 Like

That is an excellent point! I never thought about the language barrier with English before. I’ve been fortunate. A couple of designers have been excellent communicators and have worked with me until I got something i was very happy with.

1 Like

Yes, it sounds like you were lucky. I don’t like most of my logos, but I eventually compromise on them, because I get tired of explaining what I want to people who don’t even bother to read my messages. It’s kind of annoying.

2 Likes

Caught another one!

Domain: Modvy.com
spelling error: .lmodvy.com

https://www.squadhelp.com/name/Modvy?qid=6c7dc6027c9a7eaa6209bc283c79ea88

3 Likes

Check Out @Nick 's new logo design!! It’s jaw dropping gorgeous!

https://www.squadhelp.com/name/riseaxle

5 Likes

It’s pretty good now! :slight_smile:

2 Likes