Repeated entries

I’ve noticed on a least 2 contests now the same submission has been entered twice and when I look it says I have entered 2 submissions and not 1, obviously this is not so good for my rating as it brings my percentages down, also it reduces the amount of times I can enter as I’m a newbie.
Has this happened to anyone else?
If I delete it will it make a difference? what to do?? Any advice

The total number of entries one can submit to a contest is 100 (including withdrawn entries), so you still have a long way to go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This has happened to me and I just delete one.

2 Likes

@vision as a newbie I can only submit 10 at the moment, which for me is ok as its quality not quantity. The main thing that bothers me is the statistics, also it must be a glitch in the system because duplicate entries aren’t possible normally.

Actually,a general consensus on the virtues of quality over quantity notwithstanding, there are circumstances when quantity overflows into quality :slight_smile:

1 Like

@AmandaWhite did that on one, but wondering how it affects my percentages as it still shows on my amount of entries submitted.

@Vision I look forward to that day :blush:

1 Like

Just happened again :angry:

So now submitted 2 showing 4 , cuts my 10 to 5 if this keeps up

I believe you can only have your 10 entries submitted at one time.So if you delete entries…it gives you the amount back so you can enter again.You cannot have more than 10 submitted entries(if that is your limit.) But if you deleted say, like 20 entries,and you had no active entries…then you could still submit 10 more entries.You could do this over and over if you wanted, til you reached 100 entries,as Vision said.So just delete the duplicate entries, and you will be fine. I hope that is clear!

2 Likes

Unrated entries (that is if you were quick enough to delete them) evade being counted to establsih the rating percentage of high vs low rated entries.

1 Like

@AmandaWhite @Vision @hollygirl thanks guys I reached my maximum and couldn’t post anymore then deleted them (one with a 2*) on your advice, and now I can submit 2 more :wink:

2 Likes