Rejection Depression Syndrome (RDS)

RDS is a not-so-real SH related syndrome characterized by mood changes, throwing shoes at your computer or stomping on your phone, obsessively looking at your activity feed, and blank stares at your screen. Other symptoms include loss of wages, loss of interest, hitting “refresh” more than 5 times in one minute.

Now, there’s Redemify! Ask your doctor about Redemify. Side effects include: Disbelief, coughing, cackling, high-fiving and dancing in your living room.

Get redemify today at the low low low prescription drug price of $1,500 per month!

Life is better with redemify!

Oh I can so relate! I’m definitely an RDS sufferer. I just came back from grocery shopping and couldn’t get through the fruit section without hitting refresh on the "Activity’ page several times. I. Am. Obsessed.

Other symptoms of RDS may include:

1. family members accusing…“Hang on, did you just check your Squadhelp score while I was talking to you?”
  2. Increased consumption of sugary goods whilst researching names
  3. Talking to your screen with a stern tone of voice

:rofl::joy::grin:

LOL Odanata.
The syndrome is still being studied. Thank you for documenting your symptoms!

Lol…This brings to mind an old yet famously known cartoon slogan,“Good Grief,Charlie Brown”:slight_smile:…I am so there with you guys:0

Easily triggered by sad/red faced emojis
When No Thank you means more than meets the eye

It’s easier for you, you have known the joy of multiple victories and take-offs. But I was born with this syndrome initially :0)

You merely adopted the RDS. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see a green face until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

Lol…is this the support group? If so, count me in!

… Is this the support group? If so, count me in!

< Everyone speaks in unison >

Hi, BrandCamp! :grinning:

Oh thankyou, glad its not just me.

RDS Anonymous :smiley:
God @grant us the serenity to accept the ratings we cannot change, the courage to change the ratings we can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Honey, try 2 years. :wilted_flower: Definitely does something to one’s self esteem. Will there be coffee and chocolate in the group??

Yes, and wine. AKA whine. I will be doing most of the wining. ahem…whining.

Nice! Looks like we’re all in good company :grinning: , I’ll be bring along a sad/faced emoji dart board and some darts.

Yes, and lots and lots of Pastry (donuts, cake, pie, cookies, etc.) :pie:

Love it! I’ll bring the ingredients to make cocktails and we can name them whatever we like :blush:

And they will All be “Love It’s”, Shortlisted!

All cocktail names must be pronounceable 5 letters max with available non-premium .com domains

@Odonata. That’s made me actually laugh out loud. Touche!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh @AvramChe you totally know what makes me LOL over and over again!!!

I will add: Must have deep meaning like Nike.