Ratings Downgraded

Any explanations as to why a CH would downgrade several ratings that they previously provided positive feedback on and said they “really” liked? :thought_balloon:

2 Likes

Happens to me all the time, 4’s suddenly turn to 2’s. My only guess is that they think weeding down entries they like by reducing the rating is no big deal. (they don’t get how it affects us)

5 Likes

SIGH :disappointed:

1 Like

often they never use the 5 rating which seems double odd

3 Likes

I wish they wouldn’t, and some CHs don’t, but it’s like going shopping (a metaphor): You pull a bunch of things off the rack at one store, and later find some that look amazing, cost less, and fit you better. So you “downgrade” your first selections in your head.

4 Likes

usually you go back to the first thing you picked up - but not here

On kind of the same subject, how about CHs who message you and request more entries similar to previous submissions, then give them low scores? I have two messages like that from the “Cutting Edge Clinic” CH. The new entry that’s almost the same as my 4 received a “1.” I guess he didn’t read the instructions before giving the rating. Do we have any recourse with this CH?

1 Like

Horrible Aunty! I don’t understand his rating at all.

1 Like

Just a heads up that the closed contests of the pharmacy name, and the massage contest both rated after they closed.So you may want to check.

a couple reduced ratings after picking a winner, now thats just nasty

2 Likes

I always thought ratings were supposed to be more for the creatives to guide them to better names - that cant happen if the contest is closed when ratings change

6 Likes

I agree,Jose.I’ve gotten where I check all my contests now…including pending.I haven’t checked the closed though. I had two contests where they didn’t rate at all during the contest…but then gave about everyone but the winner two stars.I wondered why my percentages suddenly went down, and went back thru the contests and found out.I had like 8 submissions they gave two stars for…so that was an ouch!

Maybe @Dan you guys can add a feature that once a contest goes into “finalizing winners”, that the CH cannot downgrade the rating, but just have a “keep” or “no thanks” option. They are only downgrading after the fact, as a way of sorting. People shouldn’t be punished.

5 Likes

it would be nice if they rated 5 occasionally

2 Likes

I love how many contest holders Point u in the wrong direction then act Like its your fault lol
Ts

E

2 Likes

Totaly agree with you!

1 Like