Putting the Best to rest

When it comes to indicating our best entries, would there be a way to make it so that once you’ve made a decision to star or not, you could delete (or atleast move) the best entry contests from that page? Similarly, would there be a way to opt out of having those appear at all when you didn’t even participate? I simply can’t remember them all (despite my thinking cap) and I find myself going back through those lists multiple times…with a “did I or didn’t I” on my mind.

4 Likes

Or change color so that you know you did that one That would make sense .

5 Likes

they disappear if you best entry the required two, but hang around for ages if you have none to best entry, maybe they should also disappear after you looked at them in the best entry section ;-)…I keep doing the same as you MsDuck

1 Like

I wouldn’t want it to disappear, sometimes I forget thinking I’m going to do it later and then the brain fog rolls in. But a color change or a 1-2 number could come up showing what you marked.

3 Likes

anything to stop me lookin at the same bloomin thing 5 times lol

3 Likes

I really don’t understand what do you want D:

“you could delete (or atleast move) the best entry contests from that page?” What page?
“Similarly, would there be a way to opt out of having those appear at all when you didn’t even participate?” Appear where?

If you mean the main listing of contest, you can filter them by: “All Industries, Naming, Active, -None-, -None-, Participated By Me”, and that would show you only contests that are still running, and where you have at least 1 entry.

Otherwise, I really don’t know what you are talking about :frowning:

best entry option filter, the contests you didnt participate in stay there until a winner is decided, there could be a lot if you dont do every contest

3 Likes

Exactly as Jose said. :slight_smile: