Props/ Got something nice to say?

There are 6 strings ukuleles and it is expensive :guitar: :notes:

I actually don’t sleep :joy:
When I wake up in the middle of the night I’m still thinking of names!

Sadly :sleepy::disappointed_relieved: At least I have you guys :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

Ugh you make me so happy. I feel that same way about you :sob::two_hearts::two_hearts:

@littodino Not so bueno messages are not on! If anyone has a problem with anyone (CH or Creative) they should approach SH direct. Glad it’s been sorted.

Welcome to the gang! :slight_smile:

I’m so thankful for you guys… any doubts or fears I have… gone. Thank you for letting me be here. :blush::two_hearts: You are inspiring.

Thank you my friend :two_hearts: Seriously- any fears I have had about being here- you guys…
Lots of caffeine, time, and computer shaking! :sweat_smile:

I guess you are talking about Guitarlele. I have been playing Ukes for over 10 years and I am a collector (love those little thing :heart_eyes:) I Have come across few 5 string ukes that were custom made but the extra string is just a low octave of the same string.

I just love “Socioh” from @EliCreative - soooo good :clap:

“Whittlebird” - I want to tag Daisy but I don’t see her… this is so adorable!

THANK YOU, Squadhelp, for adding the shortlist/views percentages to our dashboard!!! You saved me a ton of time! (Yeah, this geek has been doing that by hand!).

PLEASE do us a favor and add the overall percentage for all names in the marketplace and for all of our names, too!

Did I mention, THANK YOU!!!

PS: OH! you also added the “one sale” prices in the quick view of the dashboard!!! Yet another fabulous improvement!!! Double Thank you! This makes it so much easier to know what is happening. Woooooo hooooo!!! :confetti_ball:

Now I see increase price and add discount! Holy cow, you are on a roll! Slight thing: we need to be able to add discount to any name… not just some

@Commulinks what do the little fire icons beside some names mean?

It means that name is “top 10% rank in Marketplace” – that’s what it says when you hover over it.

Hmmmmm… those flames don;t seem right from what I see on my names… I wonder how they come up with that? @Grant?

Nothing pops up when I hover over the name/flame - maybe @grant can enlighten us

Props/ Got something nice to say? (Cont'd)

At this point, we would like to limit the discount to names that will be expiring in the next four months. However, we will keep your request for discounts on all names as we continue to explore more ways of improving the Marketplace.

Due to some performance issues, we are closing this thread and opening a fresh version of this same thread.