Props/ Got something nice to say?

I NEVER SAW THIS I CANT THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOOK UP TO SO MANY OF YOU @Shanna

5 Likes

Itā€™s funny- I had this typed up from when I first joined
ā€œHello everyone- I know I am quiet hereā€¦ but I really admire so many of youā€¦ @AlwriteyThen @ALDaisy1 @AbleBrands @Sloganaā€
It sat there as a draft until today. I left the forum to find more namesā€¦ just you guys inspire me so much and I am so thankful to be with Squadhelp. Youā€™re all amazing. Please keep it up. I am constantly in awe on the winners pagesā€¦ the namesā€¦ the logosā€¦ everything.

9 Likes

squadhelp.com has a Shopper Approved rating of 4.9/5 based on 1862 ratings and reviews ā€¦awesome sauce

7 Likes

ā€œWhen Itā€™s Got To Be Goodā€ @Slogana
Looooove this :smile:

2 Likes

What a beautiful logo from @Mpinc for ā€œBluefin Ukulelesā€ - really nice.

5 Likes

I agree, very cool and classy!

3 Likes

I SECOND THAT, IT MAKES ME HAPPY! :grinning:

3 Likes

I just wanted to follow up on this. I took the plunge and have been submitting some more middle of the range domains. SH and I are much more aligned in our prices now than 6 months ago :smile:

For those of you that submitted domains in the beginning but didnā€™t like the prices, donā€™t let that put you off now. Try again.

If I ever get brave enough to submit some high priced domains Iā€™ll come back and update this.

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Thank you jackieheraty:innocent:

2 Likes

Thanks littodino, congrats on making top spot on two leaderboards! What a run! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just got a look at the leaderboard and @Grant can pipe in here but @littodino seems to have hit the record on 21 wins in a single month. I have never in my over 2 years here seen anyone win 21 contests in a single month. A POSSIBLE exception may be some of the logo designers. Thatā€™s a ton of wins dino. Congrats!

9 Likes

Ah, thank you dear! :grinning:

1 Like

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: YOU ARE WAY TOO SWEET THAT LITERALLY MADE MY DAY - I LOOK UP TO YOU SO NOW ITā€™S TWICE AS NICE. :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
In all seriousness, thank you. Iā€™ve received some not so bueno messages, which have been taken care of thankfully, so this was a huge reassuranceā€¦ You are a ray of sunshine.

3 Likes

Haha, whatever you do, donā€™t look up to me. I am only 5ā€™ tall (actually really 4ā€™11") and I am not winning anything. So I am no role model. LOLOLOL

3 Likes

@littodino, What amazing energy! Do you ever sleep!
& heheā€¦you should visit @Sixthsenseā€™s post ā€œWhat do you eat for inspirations my friend?ā€

4 Likes

Oh my, people have sent you nasty emails? Thatā€™s horrible. We all wish you much success!

5 Likes

Shout Outs for some really cool taglines:

1. Alwritey for ā€œā€œExceptional Design for Extraordinary Livingā€ā€

2. SalientAmerica for ā€œYou make the moment. We make the memory.ā€

3. Gina for ā€œGet More Wear From Your Hairā€

I love them you guys!

7 Likes

@littodino is an inspiration for me, every contest I see her inspiring energy that prompts me to do even better. I had almost given up on the naming contests but her energy and the quality of names she comes up with has inspired me to go on. Kudos to you and Keep rocking!

5 Likes

Yes @sonchir we need her secrets there :joy:. @littodino please share the recipes of what you eat for inspiration so we can all take of our thinking hats off and put on our inspiration apron.

3 Likes

Great design, choice of color and concept. I just didnā€™t agree with one entity of the design and that was the headstock. Ukulele has only 4 strings so only four tuning knobs but @Mpinc has used six knobs which is for guitars. But hey thatā€™s just a small flaw on an overall amazing design. Kudos to @mpinc.

2 Likes