Props/ Got something nice to say?

@Petronius’ logo for Molly Grubb is gorgeous. Looks like a modern twist on something from the palace of Versailles.

3 Likes

[quote=“geniuswaitress, post:1177, topic:211”]
@Petronius’ logo for Molly Grubb is gorgeous[/quote]
I agree, GW - It’s absolutely beautiful, and it should have gone for at least $300 (IMHO) :wink:

4 Likes

Thank youuuuuuu @Commulinks :grin:

1 Like

Auricle and FurPetSake Great names

5 Likes

GeniusWaitress knocked it outta the ballpark (again) with Edison’s Table - LURVE it!!! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

They don’t call her genius for nothing! LOL! Great job GW!

4 Likes

I love the name Molly Grub!

3 Likes

cool beans Christy, too clever

4 Likes

Props to whoever is making the marketplace logos, some super creative, super cool work in there. Mad respect for the thinking that goes behind that, and the vision and I cant wait to get one!

1 Like

OMG - HeadGames nailed it with RehabilEstate - Such a cool and clever wordplay - Lurve it!!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks, guys! I’ve been struggling here lately, so I had to dig deep.

3 Likes

I LOVE the name RehabiliEstate too. Very clever HeadGames!!!

3 Likes

I’ve been checking our logo people and I’m super impressed - the vision is just something I respect. I have to say the logo for Peach and Pea, you smile just looking at it, I thought the one for the vr company rocked too there were others but I can remember them. On the domain side, there are so many that I just love, there’s one with an airplane I thought was just brilliant. Great Job.

2 Likes

And She Lived Happily Better After, awesome tag beautiful picture

1 Like

Congrats @Mevina on your first win! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I just looked at SH’s facebook page. I love how SH promotes some of the creatives and great names that have come out of SH. Thanks you guys, it’s sweet.

4 Likes

xo Lisa Mac, connecting with people is often unknown, I once had a man say one sentence to me, to this day I pull on it, haven’t seen him in thirty years. He may have had more than you know. Best wishes.

1 Like

Just wanted to mention, CH attitudes are everything. Had a really nice response from one today that was super encouraging. Even if my entry isn’t the one eventually chosen, I’m happy to have worked with such a nice person. :blush: Makes me want to work a little harder, lol.

6 Likes

So true, Daisy… and the opposite is also true. Everyone is more motivated by positive responses.

3 Likes

I didn’t know we get reasons for ID rejections now. I find it helpful, thank you.

1 Like