Props/ Got something nice to say?

great names rumple and clinks

1 Like

Thank you Slogana!..

1 Like

Congratz Marye5!!! - A $500 win - Thatā€™s HUGE, Girlfriend. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

@AlwriteyThen
Thanksā€¦I am still in shock modeā€¦I really was blown away!!! Best Valentine EVERRRRRRR!!!

8 Likes

I lIke a lot of the logos

7 Likes

@sobeadit Beadyā€¦you just came back after a long break and already have a big win!!! Nice!!

3 Likes

Thank you! Yeah that was a funny one. I only submitted two names! Just waiting on the camping oneā€¦I submitted a ton for that one but he really changed what he likes from the beginning to the end of the contest so who knows! Fun to start with a big win! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@tkpro72 Cerebelly awesome and clever name!!

7 Likes

Thanks Vegangirl :slight_smile:

1 Like

@tkpro72. Cerebelly!!! I love it. Itā€™s one of my favs so far. Perfect name.

3 Likes

Thank you LisaMac. :smile_cat:

1 Like

Relics & Rivalsā€¦love this one.

6 Likes

@Slogana. Thank you! Iā€™ve been waiting for a contest that it would be appropriate for.

3 Likes

You nailed it brilliant

Poet and Tristineā€¦really great names congrats

1 Like

Serious Props to SH and all the creatives, just checked out our explore names feature. We look amazing, professional, top quality names and photos, logos ect. How can you not be proud to be associated with this? tapidy tap tap, can I have a pretty picture too :p?

4 Likes

Thank you! How excitingā€¦ this is the first time Iā€™ve ever been mentioned in this thread! So thank you twice!!

4 Likes

Props to ChristyMay!! - Her LetLoos name for the Portable Toilets made me (literally) LOL :smile:

10 Likes

Awwwā€¦thanks @AlwriteyThen that means a lot to meā€¦and SO glad it made you Laugh, that was a fun contest :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @fxpreneur, I truly love Cybersify! Great one!

6 Likes